louisvuittonclassical

Status
Not open for further replies.

REDDBONE

Jan 3, 2013
has anyone ordered from louisvuittonclassical.com ? i was going to order a really large amount of things but at checkout it didn't show PayPal as an option but i did see it on the bottom of their site. i did contact them and they said they don't accept PayPal for first orders .. so i had them cancel it and closed my account because i thought that was pretty weird. Any-who just want to know if anyone ordered from them before? also im looking for a similar site but one that really accepts PayPal, first order or not, i hate putting my credit card information online - bad first experience.

thanks,
REDD

has anyone ordered from louisvuittonclassical.com ? i was going to order a really large amount of things but at checkout it didn't show PayPal as an option but i did see it on the bottom of their site. i did contact them and they said they don't accept PayPal for first orders .. so i had them cancel it and closed my account because i thought that was pretty weird. Any-who just want to know if anyone ordered from them before? also im looking for a similar site but one that really accepts PayPal, first order or not, i hate putting my credit card information online - bad first experience.

thanks,
REDD

Yoogis Closet accepts Paypal, I believe. I see it as an option at checkout but I use cc....I've never heard of that it though....

Yoogis Closet accepts Paypal, I believe. I see it as an option at checkout but I use cc....I've never heard of that it though....
yea i already ordered from Yoogis Closet on Ebay, was looking for brand NEW things though. (even thought most of the stuff i ususlly get from Yoogis is like new) thanks anyway love

thanks,
REDD

Hi, louisvuittonclassical only sell fakes. The site was set up in China two months ago.

In the future, please post questions in the authentication thread above.

Status
Not open for further replies.