LouisVuitton helping me feel better

1. Prior to a current situation in my life, I had 3 LV bags that I got between the years 1997 - 2002.

Then this year - all between March and September, I've welcomed 4 LV items!:heart:

I am hoping to take a trip to HongKong, and I have my new Pegase60 for carry-on all set up so I can admire it with the travel guide!

And Yes, my LV purchases have made me feel much better, and these items are getting carried and used !

(I hope these photos attach)

POST3bags.jpg POST4bags.jpg POSThongkong.jpg
  2. LV shopping therapy. I totally feel ya. It helps fill my little void every now and then :rolleyes:

3. i went through a phase back in june...and since then i've bought about 7 bags including accessories and boy do i feel much better

4. Yay, way to go! I always get long-term satisfaction from buying an LV bag, usually about a year (I'm real lucky :graucho: )... Have fun in Hong Kong, you'll love the city! Oh, and make sure you visit the LV store there...

5. :flowers: I completely understand what you are saying as I have done the exact same thing. Your collection looks great! It will look fabulous on your trip as well.

In the past 1.5 months of being a member here I have obtained:

MC Alma White
    Keepall Mono 45
    Vernis Indigo Stillwood
    Vernis Red Thompson Street
    Vachetta Strap
    Epi Lilac Dinard
    Epi Vanilla Soufflot
    Epi Mandarin Bucket
    :wtf: Oh~ what is wrong with me Now is the official Ban:banned:
    Unless green speedy or baggy pm denim at a Good price...
    Happy shopping and keep smiling!

6. You have a great collection and there's nothing better than a few pieces of LV to make you feel good!!

7. I ALWAYS feel better after buying something from Louis Vuitton!!!

8. ahhh a little retal therapy never hurt anyone! Have a great time in Hong Kong!

9. i know what u mean.. If i feel down i just log into neimanmarcus.com OR go to the nearest mall.. it always works for me ;)

10. you have a beautiful collection! enjoy yourself in HK

11. It makes me smile just looking at them and buying them makes all my troubles go away! Congrats and Enjoy! :yes:

12. i love the damier... nice collection!!!

13. Nice bags you have there!

14. nice collection, enjoy your trip and yeahhhh I felt so good after come out with the big brown shopping bag yeahh !!!!

15. Louis knows how to make his ladies feel better, LOL! Very nice collection you have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice