Louise clutch

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone, I have been seeing more of the Louise clutch pop up on my social media feeds and out and about but can't decide if I think the branding is too loud. Those who own one, is it as attention grabbing IRL as I think it is?

I don't own a single monogrammed handbag (I generally stick to the Celine and Proenza Schouler subforums) and this would be a huge departure for me! What do you guys think?

2. It is too in your face, look-at-me for me. But then again, I have pretty much divested of my "logo-ed" bags over the past year.

3. I think it's gorgeous. I just got the hot pink one. Generally I'm not a big fan of logo'd out bags (just bought my first canvas bags last year) BUT I think it's fun for a night out on the town or a romantic dinner when you may want a lil attention anyway.

4. it's a beautiful bag. I think it depends on if you feel it's too logoed.

5. I really like it
    I just don't think I can justifying buying one that I wouldn't use often enough

6. I think it's gorgeous! And while it may be in your face, it sounds like you don't have anything like it in your collection, so you should diversify ;)

7. I have the Sobe, which also has a big LV on the front. I don't think it's obnoxious in the flesh though!

8. I think it's cute and it kind of grew on me
    I don't know if i would end up getting one
    as I have many clutchs

9. Thanks for the opinions. I do want to take the plunge into "logo" territory (isn't that funny, I feel like most people trend toward the opposite) and am trying to decide between something GLAM (Louise) or more practical/versatile (the Empreinte Fascinante in that mustard yellow).

I think it's either go big or go home so I may have to go for the Louise :biggrin:

10. To me its like chanel has cc, this has LV. But its bigger in size.

11. have you thought about the Ana? It comes with a chain and crossbody strap (whereas the chain louise is a lot more expensive than the regular louise). Or the Rossmore?

12. i adore the clutch. imo its not statement purse at all. i find it very classy and elegant

13. These are great recommendations! I love the longer strap on that Rossmore.

14. That's a good point, I didn't think about it that way.