Louise clutch help

BettySpagetty

Oct 29, 2014
Heeey you all !
I'm thinking of getting a clutch cause I have non in my collection.
Does anyone have the Louise clutch without the chain ? My main question is; are there many finger prints on her after a while ?
Is it comfy without the chain or do you regret not buying with the chain ?
This would be my first hand held bag (without any straps) and don't want to regret getting her if it's waaaay uncomfy. I wear my Chanel medium bag as dinner/going out bag at the moment and would like to have another one.

Thank you so much in advance :smile:

IMG_1488354868.498986.jpg

Heeey you all !
I'm thinking of getting a clutch cause I have non in my collection.
Does anyone have the Louise clutch without the chain ? My main question is; are there many finger prints on her after a while ?
Is it comfy without the chain or do you regret not buying with the chain ?
This would be my first hand held bag (without any straps) and don't want to regret getting her if it's waaaay uncomfy. I wear my Chanel medium bag as dinner/going out bag at the moment and would like to have another one.

Thank you so much in advance :smile:

View attachment 3619965

The Louise clutch in black was the first LV bag I ever purchased (in 2013). I think I held on to it so long for sentimental reasons but sold it 2 months ago. Between the logo scratching easily, hand carrying and all the fingerprints, I stopped reaching for it because I didn't enjoy carrying it anymore. I wouldn't repurchase in black but would consider another color in the future

Reactions: BettySpagetty
The Louise clutch in black was the first LV bag I ever purchased (in 2013). I think I held on to it so long for sentimental reasons but sold it 2 months ago. Between the logo scratching easily, hand carrying and all the fingerprints, I stopped reaching for it because I didn't enjoy carrying it anymore. I wouldn't repurchase in black but would consider another color in the future

Thank you so much for your input ! So helpful. I'm thinking about the Louise and the alma vernis. They're 2 totally different bags I know and I don't mind carrying the Louise in my hand I usually even do that with my Chanel. But as you say if the Logo scratches easily I'm not that sure anymore :/ I don't mind the finger prints as well cause I'll just take a cloth and remove them, like it no problem for me. does it scratch by itself or if it touches something ?