Louis Vuitton

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Thoughts on mono zippy wallet with rose bal lining,I purchased this wallet and truly love it but scared to use as the pink lining will get dirty.

2. I think this wallet is gorgeous. I understand you don't want to get the pink lining dirty but if you really love the wallet then just use it and enjoy :smile:

I think if you are careful with it the only part that will probably get a bit marked is the inside of the zippered coin section, I think the rest of it will be pretty much carefree.

It is leather inside so I'm sure you'd be able to wipe off any marks with a damp cloth.

Just my opinion :smile:

3. Thanks for your reply aussiemel I've decided to keep it and use it.

4. Enjoy, it's beautiful :tup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice