Louis Vuitton Zippy XL Wallet

I've gone and looked at it about 20 times now lol. I have been using the Atoll in black taiga leather for the past 8 years, so I love HUGE wallets! In fact I've received more compliments on my Atoll than any other LV item I have! I honestly receive a compliment on it every single day and it looks brand new! Just an amazing product! Having said all this, my eyes are feeling the need to look at something different. I'm in love with the Zippy XL wallet in Monogram and the only thing that has been holding me back is wondering what to do with the phone compartment inside the wallet as I have an iPhone 7 plus. Well... yesterday I went to my LV store and played with it a bit. And... realized with great excitement, that my Round Coin Purse fits exactly in this phone slot! So.. I'm now pretty sure that I will be getting this item as it has 16 card slots and is an accordion style which is different than my "open flat" Atoll. So exciting to fall in LVoe with an item....

Last edited:
I've gone and looked at it about 20 times now lol. I have been using the Atoll in black taiga leather for the past 8 years, so I love HUGE wallets! In fact I've received more compliments on my Atoll than any other LV item I have! I honestly receive a compliment on it every single day and it looks brand new! Just an amazing product! Having said all this, my eyes are feeling the need to look at something different. I'm in love with the Zippy XL wallet in Monogram and the only thing that has been holding me back is wondering what to do with the phone compartment inside the wallet as I have an iPhone 7 plus. Well... yesterday I went to my LV store and played with it a bit. And... realized with great excitement, that my Round Coin Purse fits exactly in this phone slot! So.. I'm now pretty sure that I will be getting this item as it has 16 card slots and is an accordion style which is different than my "open flat" Atoll. So exciting to fall in LVoe with an item....

I love the Atoll :heart: and have been considering one for ages. I'm so glad to hear you say you love it. It seems quite a bit larger than the Zippy XL. I'm gathering that your 7 Plus fits the Atoll, so will you just leave it out of the Zippy? Please share your pics when you get it!

Finally was able to see Atoll in person alongside Zippy XL. The Atoll is longer but the ZXL is deeper, which was the deciding factor as it will hold everything--cards, cash, change, passport, phone (5S), a small lipstick and a purse-size pen. Bought the Zippy XL in Mono Macassar.

Last edited:
Reactions: westkiSC
Finally had some time to play with my wallet... I work at home and needed a sleek little bag for travel and to run errands. Love large bags, but found myself always just grabbing my wallet out of my tote to run into a store. My wallet was hard to hold on to, and couldn't hold a lipstick. This bag is a great size. Small enough to tuck inside a tote or travel bag but it's crazy how much you can fit inside: My passport and foreign currency, all of my credit cards, iPhone 5s, a regular size pen and a full size lipstick, wire-rim Ray-Ban sunglasses or small reading glasses, cash, change, and a few miscellaneous papers.

I considered one of the leather versions, but ultimately chose Monogram Macassar for its light weight. This is a man's bag, and I can see how it would be perfect for a guy, but it is such a classic, it works for me too. Hope these pics help...

Attachments

• IMG_2480.JPG
    IMG_2480.JPG
    176.9 KB · Views: 4,474
  • IMG_2484.JPG
    IMG_2484.JPG
    213.7 KB · Views: 2,995
  • IMG_2483.JPG
    IMG_2483.JPG
    224.1 KB · Views: 3,432
  • IMG_2481.JPG
    IMG_2481.JPG
    258.2 KB · Views: 3,093
  • IMG_2482.JPG
    IMG_2482.JPG
    161.6 KB · Views: 3,883
  • IMG_2485.JPG
    IMG_2485.JPG
    181.7 KB · Views: 3,009
Last edited:
Finally had some time to play with my wallet... I work at home and needed a sleek little bag for travel and to run errands. Love large bags, but found myself always just grabbing my wallet out of my tote to run into a store. My wallet was hard to hold on to, and couldn't hold a lipstick. This bag is a great size. Small enough to tuck inside a tote or travel bag but it's crazy how much you can fit inside: My passport and foreign currency, all of my credit cards, iPhone 5s, a regular size pen and a full size lipstick, wire-rim Ray-Ban sunglasses or small reading glasses, cash, change, and a few miscellaneous papers.

I considered one of the leather versions, but ultimately chose Monogram Macassar for its light weight. This is a man's bag, and I can see how it would be perfect for a guy, but it is such a classic, it works for me too. Hope these pics help...
I love this!

Reactions: Chenai and prepster
Hi everyone! I'm just wondering if anyone has this wallet - can post some pics - and generally share their thoughts/opinions?

Hello Preet,
I bought my Zippy Wallet in Epi Noir eight years ago and it has been an awesome companion. I fit all my ID's, cards, cash, receipts et al. I never change wallets. It goes everywhere with me. Never had a problem with the manufacture of the wallet. The good news is that if a worry arises about it, for a small fee LV can replace the zipper, re-barnish it etc. I love my Zippy wallet!!!
Cheers,

Reactions: prepster

I hope you enjoy it. It's a great item for sure!

Reactions: prepster
I hope you enjoy it. It's a great item for sure!

Thanks! Lol. I'm so drawn to large bags but then I get SO tired of hauling them around and swear (until next time, anyway) that I'll never buy one again. So it's always a bit of a game to not only figure out what one absolutely needs to carry, but then also to find the smallest possible, lightest bag to hold it all. I look at everything but always seem to end up with something from LV. I imagine this would be great for a guy.