Louis Vuitton Zippy Wallet... Any problems??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Any issues with the zipper or cloth surrounding the zipper?
    Is it a "long lasting" wallet?
    Any other LV wallets that can compete with this wallet???

Thanks

2. I have the zippy organizer and I've had no problems. My zippy is usually unzipped most of the time since I don't usually carry it around like a clutch, I just leave it in my purse. Zippy can be big so I have a French Purse for my smaller bags.

3. I have no problems with my Zippy Wallets, the zipper runs really smooth (run a little candle wax along the open zipper makes it even better).

4. no problems with my zippy!

5. ia

6. I love my zippy org! If you do a search I'm sure you will find tons of info on the wallet. But I find the zippy to be an amazing wallet and I don't know what I would do without it!

7. Had my vernis zippy wallet for nearly a year now, using her exclusively, and she still looks as good as new (except for small scratches on the zipper, whoops)!

8. I had my zippy wallet stored in the box (i completely forgotten i bought one, so stupid) and when i toom it outdoor today (i saw the box sitting inside my cabinet), the canvas is sticky. Its very humid here, and the temp is around 40 to 45 degrees celcius. It's Not super sticky but i can feel its kinda sticky. I am so sad :sad: other than that, all is good.

9. I've had mine for more than 8 years, and she still looks like new. I don't switch wallets.