Louis Vuitton X Supreme

Are you a fan of the Louis Vuitton x Supreme collab ?

• Total voters
I don't think I'll buy any of it, but I like it and I like streetwear. I've been a fan of Kim Jones ever since he was with Umbro. We were even friends on MySpace! LOL I absolutely love what Kim Jones is doing with Louis Vuitton. I definitely think it's better than the Chapman brothers collaboration.

Reactions: jiangjiang
Went to see my SA yesterday because my bf wants some stuff. Apparently they had a meeting about it because everyone is getting bombarded with questions. They don't know prices or any details like what will actually be produced or the quantities. The logo jacket is one of a kind and won't be made. They can take waitlists for the dj case and some other trunk but prices are $50k plus. My SA thinks they might only get 1 or 2 units per style and it will probably be all presold to clients on wait lists. She said to let her know which styles he wants asap so when the SKU comes out she can add us to the waitlists.

Went to see my SA yesterday because my bf wants some stuff. Apparently they had a meeting about it because everyone is getting bombarded with questions. They don't know prices or any details like what will actually be produced or the quantities. The logo jacket is one of a kind and won't be made. They can take waitlists for the dj case and some other trunk but prices are $50k plus. My SA thinks they might only get 1 or 2 units per style and it will probably be all presold to clients on wait lists. She said to let her know which styles he wants asap so when the SKU comes out she can add us to the waitlists.

Exactly what my SA said...