Louis Vuitton X Supreme

Are you a fan of the Louis Vuitton x Supreme collab ?

• Total voters
Probably at the same location as the LV x Chapman popup @ http://www.gq.com/story/louis-vuitton-new-york-mens-store-fashion-week

I started to take interest in the Supreme brand and have found out that the resellers are targeting the smaller items with lower price tags. Which is probably the smart thing to do for LV x Supreme. The original Supreme brand have a strong resell market because their merchandises are very affordable even after the markups for resell.

It's one thing to buy a $150 Supreme backpack and then ask for $400 - still being in a very affordable price range. But would buying a $3600+ LV x Supreme backpack and asking $8000+ for it still be reasonable? And how many true Supreme collectors out there would be willing to pay that much? The people that actually collect Supreme items will have a hard time paying 10-20 times more for the LV x Supreme items.

The more I see it, the more I think this is a winning situation for Supreme rather than LV. I can imagine LV customer who bought some of the LV x Supreme collection items buying various Supreme items (even at resell price) to compliment their LV purchase. We'll at least I am seeing Redenkeew lining up to get that Metrocard and buying into the hype. =)

It's really a brilliant move for Supreme to get all the attention and free PR for all this - not seeing that much benefits from LV's end thou. Just my 2 cents. =)

Probably at the same location as the LV x Chapman popup @ http://www.gq.com/story/louis-vuitton-new-york-mens-store-fashion-week

I started to take interest in the Supreme brand and have found out that the resellers are targeting the smaller items with lower price tags. Which is probably the smart thing to do for LV x Supreme. The original Supreme brand have a strong resell market because their merchandises are very affordable even after the markups for resell.

It's one thing to buy a $150 Supreme backpack and then ask for $400 - still being in a very affordable price range. But would buying a $3600+ LV x Supreme backpack and asking $8000+ for it still be reasonable? And how many true Supreme collectors out there would be willing to pay that much? The people that actually collect Supreme items will have a hard time paying 10-20 times more for the LV x Supreme items.

The more I see it, the more I think this is a winning situation for Supreme rather than LV. I can imagine LV customer who bought some of the LV x Supreme collection items buying various Supreme items (even at resell price) to compliment their LV purchase. We'll at least I am seeing Redenkeew lining up to get that Metrocard and buying into the hype. =)

It's really a brilliant move for Supreme to get all the attention and free PR for all this - not seeing that much benefits from LV's end thou. Just my 2 cents. =)

Hahaha I really just want the metro card. I can hardly see myself buying anything else from Supreme.

The Soho store is not confirmed for the Supreme pop up yet. Chances are they are not getting it as Chapman pop-up is already there now.

While I'm not sure how limited the production is going to be, I'll reveal some info about how corporate LV is handling the pre-order process later tonight. Everything is pointing to limited quantities as I haven't seen them do this for any other collection before.

Hahaha I really just want the metro card. I can hardly see myself buying anything else from Supreme.

The Soho store is not confirmed for the Supreme pop up yet. Chances are they are not getting it as Chapman pop-up is already there now.

While I'm not sure how limited the production is going to be, I'll reveal some info about how corporate LV is handling the pre-order process later tonight. Everything is pointing to limited quantities as I haven't seen them do this for any other collection before.
Love reading your posts my friend!

Reactions: Redenkeew
I picked up a bunch of stuff too from Supreme online - never bother in the past, but LV collaboration got me curious on the brand, I brought 5 shirts and a few accessories. Not sure if I am going to wear them - it looks a bit kiddy to mix in my LV RTW with supreme.. maybe a white T-shirt with LV clothing would be OK. The one item that I was most excited about and got was this little box. Also wanted the flask but did not see it selling online.

Small 2gGUVyWXmOI.jpg

Reactions: Redenkeew and j19
I picked up a bunch of stuff too from Supreme online - never bother in the past, but LV collaboration got me curious on the brand, I brought 5 shirts and a few accessories. Not sure if I am going to wear them - it looks a bit kiddy to mix in my LV RTW with supreme.. maybe a white T-shirt with LV clothing would be OK. The one item that I was most excited about and got was this little box. Also wanted the flask but did not see it selling online.

View attachment 3616324
Great purchase! What T shirts did you get?

View attachment 3616324
What is the website to get supreme items?