louis vuitton x supreme collection reserve list?

pogiboy67

Jul 31, 2007
Hello havent posted in this forum for awhile, but i've been trying to get on a wait list for some of this new collection coming out in july. i really want the keepall camo and hat, and some keychains. Both my big LV stores in SF and San jose, said to call back to get update on a it. I feel as if I'm getting a run around because i have another friend that got on a waitlist because she has a personal assistant. Has anyone else had this issue with wait lists? i just dont want to miss out on this launch.

Hello havent posted in this forum for awhile, but i've been trying to get on a wait list for some of this new collection coming out in july. i really want the keepall camo and hat, and some keychains. Both my big LV stores in SF and San jose, said to call back to get update on a it. I feel as if I'm getting a run around because i have another friend that got on a waitlist because she has a personal assistant. Has anyone else had this issue with wait lists? i just dont want to miss out on this launch.
I have not seen any product codes or anything yet so I am not sure how there could be a formal waitlist before we know what will be actually produced.

However, if your friend is on a waitlist because he went through his SA, why don't you go through your friend's SA as well? Even if it's not in your city, it does not matter.

Reactions: j19 and bearhead
My SA told me he started taking a list of people wanting items from the collection since it will be limited. As mentioned, best to get on the waitlist with your friend so you don't miss out.

My SA in San Diego asked me if I wanted anything from the Supreme line and she'll get it for me so I assume they are taking reservations now so ask again

I'm pretty sure that the waitlist your friend is on is just a list of people who are interested. Production meetings are happening as we speak in Paris and it's too early now for any product offering list to be released, and you can't waitlist for anything when even the SKU isn't available. I didn't even bother checking the intranet for the Supreme stuff yet. Earliest we should see a line-up is in a couple of weeks, maybe they will surface quicker this time due to the hype of the collection but a week or two after the show is way too early normally.

My Saks SA is taking orders for the collection! PM for his contact.

Trunk
110x55x48cm
$68,500

Skateboard + Accessories + Case
86x20x25cm

Includes: 4 wheels, 2trucks, and 1 removable tool kid.

100% deposit required for order
Quantity will be very limited
Deadline Feb 3rd for order.

Attachments

• IMG_7333.JPG
    IMG_7333.JPG
    438.3 KB · Views: 854
Reactions: Kidclarke and j19
I'm pretty sure that the waitlist your friend is on is just a list of people who are interested. Production meetings are happening as we speak in Paris and it's too early now for any product offering list to be released, and you can't waitlist for anything when even the SKU isn't available. I didn't even bother checking the intranet for the Supreme stuff yet. Earliest we should see a line-up is in a couple of weeks, maybe they will surface quicker this time due to the hype of the collection but a week or two after the show is way too early normally.

+1

Don't think there's any "official" waitlist yet since we don't even know what is going to be offered. I did ask my SA about the collection and she said the information she got was that only less than 10 stores are going to actually get inventory. Everyone else has to just place orders. My SA is getting info about items I'm interested in but I think this is something you can do with any SA (ie telling them what you want).