Louis Vuitton x Kanye West !!! The Deal is Done… Stay Tuned…

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]

somebody know more about this?

2. About What??
    OMG I LVoe his wapity!!!!!!:drool:

3. On?

4. hmmm ?

5. umm.... restate the question???

6. Didnt you gals know hes designing new bags for LV hand in hand with Marc Jacobs and Pharell?!

The new collection will be the hottest thing since sliced bread.

But dont take my word for it, I just made it up =] please dont hate me!

7. sliced bread eh?.... I don't know about you but I think the hottest thing since sliced bread would be sliced cheese to go with it! lol

8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I wonder how this is going to turn out :confused1:

9. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao:

I can't wait to see how it looks, I love all three of them! :heart:

10. personally pharell is cool and all but... im not sure how i like his work. the blason :king: jewelry is horrible. the millionaires were cool and so were the charms he made for the bags or keys. (if he made those)

personally no thanks. and now to hear kanye's ignorant and arrogant a$$ talking about how he's the lv don.:throwup: i really would like him so much more if he werent so FULL OF HIMSELF!!

11. Ugh.. not right.

12. i seriously think that i can design a good bag for LV, but i m not famous enough...*sigh*

13. hhmm....not sure what to expect:Push::shrugs:

14. I wonder what Kanye puts in his wapity? Lipgloss?!

Thats all you can really fit in it.. lipgloss, and a compact ;] and maybe a camera.

15. Lipgloss much??
    Haha - It's an inside joke.

I'm sure he has a mirror if anything in there. :yes: