Louis Vuitton x Fragment Design

fabuleux

STAND UP
Aug 3, 2014
A Louis Vuitton X Fragment Collaboration Is “Coming Soon”
Louis Vuitton Men’s artistic director Kim Jones and Fragment’s Hiroshi Fujiwara continue to tease the collaboration on Instagram.
By NAZUK KOCHHAR
Screen Shot 2017-02-16 at 10.54.24 AM.png
This morning, Louis Vuitton menswear artistic director Kim Jones shared an image teasing a forthcoming collaboration with Japanese brand Fragment, featuring a collared short sleeve shirt, and a bag with the luxury retailer's classic monogram print. The image was reposted on Instagram by Fragment founder and Japanese streetwear legend Hiroshi Fujiwara.

Earlier this year, both Fujiwara and Jones shared photos of what looked like additional items from the collaborative line including a black bag, leather boots, and jackets. Today's posts are the first time we’re seeing “coming soon” messaging from both parties. No release information has been shared at this time.

News of the collaboration comes following the debut of Louis Vuitton’s Supreme collaboration last month at the French label’s Fall-Winter 2017 show in Paris. It looks like the fashion house’s interest in streetwear is not going anywhere.

I do like the pochette voyage but the one in the picture looks different to me - like its more slouchy, not like the pochette voyage or toiletry 26 that is more structured
I'm guessing it looks slouchier because it's open, has carabiners on the zipper pull, it's stuff with things and also because Kim has been probably using it non stop since the sample was out of the atelier some time in June last year.
On the other hand it is the same monogram and is probably the closest thing you can get to the one on the photo :smartass:

I'm guessing it looks slouchier because it's open, has carabiners on the zipper pull, it's stuff with things and also because Kim has been probably using it non stop since the sample was out of the atelier some time in June last year.
On the other hand it is the same monogram and is probably the closest thing you can get to the one on the photo :smartass:
That's true, even if it's not the same that is the only pochette in that monogram print for sale. We need more angles of Kim Jones' pochette to decide! :lol:

Reactions: Bichita