Louis Vuitton Women’s Pre Fall 2020

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ooh the trio and duo canvas bags are nice!

2. Love that hobo and neonoe...

inard1 likes this.
  3. That nomade neonoe is hunting my will power!

SDBagLover and Starbux32 like this.
  4. Great pics

5. That one could cause me to break my bag ban for the year!

Tropezienne and fabuleux like this.
  6. #21 Jan 27, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 27, 2020
    My SA let me know that the all black petite malle is available to order now! So I asked him to place an order for me. Can't wait (for my ticket to ban island...lol)

1CE79B01-B5E6-45B3-B876-5E70E5751A10.jpeg

Starbux32 likes this.
  7. Some of these are beautiful and innovative. But I’m exhausted. I can barely keep up with all these new shapes and styles that come out every couple of months. I want to spend some time just loving and appreciating the styles that just came out.

8. Love the Dauphine hobo - does anybody know when it will be released?

9. I hope that too!! I have had the Alma in Nomade leather a few years ago. She was so beautiful!
    Very sensible for scratches but really nice!

Yuki85 likes this.
  10. I think LV makes too often new models! I don‘t like that..

Whereami and roxi88 like this.
  11. That's their strategy to get people back in stores often. They used to have a much smaller catalog.

12. I know that you get scratches on the Nomade leather easily but I just wanna something different instead of canvas bags. Like to feel the real leather! I hope you understand what I mean

13. Does anyone know when the preorder often starts for the pre fall collection? I particularly like one of the pieces from the men’s side (see attachment). :blush: TIA xx

11F8FFDB-66C7-43FA-80B6-6F3B018219AB.jpeg

14. Does anyone when these will be available?

15. I don’t know. Am hoping to get more info myself

karylicious likes this.