Louis Vuitton withdrawel

1. :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

I did the saddest thing today. I packed up 3 of my most vintage precious pieces and packed them in a box and sent them to the KOP Louis Vuitton for repairs. (866-vuitton and I have arranged for them to be evaluated and sent off for repairs). I spent extra money to make it have insurance, confirmation, etc etc etc.

I miss my vintage discontinued no pantina stripe vuitton reporter bag.

....If my groom stuff doesn't arrive soon I will go crazy without my LV.

2. :crybaby: I feel for you. You´ll get them back:flowers:

3. Awww :sad: ...they will be well taken care of and return home soon. Hang in there and be strong!

4. I would have such a hard time, too! But at least they will come back better than ever, right???!

5. I'm sure they'll be back home with you soon.

6. Know the feeling... I've been :banned: since August. Have to wait till '07 for any new bags for me... :yucky: hate it!

ETA: It's late lol. I was looking at your signature about being on a ban and forgot to say anything about your babies being shipped off. Don't worry they will be back soon ;)

7. What's banned? Is it by choice or is it forced?

8. Well, look on the positive side, when they come back they'll be better than ever :yes:

9. Awww, I hopt it comes back soon!

10. Awe, hopefully they'll return home soon.

11. Think of it as sending your bags on a trip to their homeland. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice