Louis Vuitton wallet recommendatio

abltmusician

May 29, 2011
Hello everyone!

I'm deciding on getting my first LV wallet. I am a newbie at this so I will need all the help I can get. It's either zippy with the colorful LV OR same kind like zippy but has a hot air balloon (limited edition) monogram.

Any other recommendations are very much welcomed!!

Help!

I just got the mono zippy... It is the best wallet!!! I had another lv wallet that was the same style as the zippy but 1/2 the size.. Can't remember the name of it but it was stolen.. so decided to replace it will a bigger model and I have no complaints! Happy shopping!

abltmusician said:
Hello everyone!

I'm deciding on getting my first LV wallet. I am a newbie at this so I will need all the help I can get. It's either zippy with the colorful LV OR same kind like zippy but has a hot air balloon (limited edition) monogram.

Any other recommendations are very much welcomed!!

Help!

I have the Epi zippy and the mono one and both are beyond amazing! I use them more then my large LV wallets. Epi is such an amazing LV leather. Go for it I have it in Black. Get it before it become more expensive

My new favorite LV wallet is the emprente secret- it is the perfect size, just a bit smaller than the zippy wallet and feels so nice in the hands. It should develop a nice patina with time.

If you are carrying a lot of stuff, then get one which is at least 14cm long and easy to open.

If you can't decide which design suits you, then how about trying out an old one first, then if you don't like it, resell it. I did that before finding the wallet which I like. It took me about three wallets to find the model perfect for me and the process of trying them out was fun. I think it takes about two weeks to really get used to a wallet.

If you are buying one in the resale market, be sure to get it authenticated either on the Authenticate this LV page of this forum, or by Caroldiva.com If you are new to this, pre-authentication is the best way to protect your money and you can really enjoy your wallet. Otherwise, if you are getting a new one, hope you love your LV shop experience - I always enjoy going to LV and they have beautiful things to look at.

zippy in any print!!!! I only buy zippys because I love them so much!!! When my children were real small, it was great to pick up my wallet and throw it into a diaper bag with no worries of loosing stuff! Now that they are older....I still find my zippys to be the BEST!!!!