Louis Vuitton-Vienna price

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi girls,

Next month I will be travelling to Vienna and I am thinking of buying a Louis Vuitton..Saleya MM to be exact (since the price in Indonesia is sooo expensive :sad2:, it's about 40% more expensive compare to Paris)..Perhaps any of you could tell me the price in Vienna (compare to Paris)? :shame:

Thanks, girls...

2. Would 866-VUITTON be able to tell you? Otherwise I don't know.

3. Just check the prices on the LV wp under France and then add ish 30-40 Euros to it, that's actually the price you pay in Vienna or Germany.

4. I live in Vienna and had to pay around 6% (300€ instead of 285€ on the French site) more than the French price for my wallet (was in February, after the price hike). To play it safe I'd add around 8% to each French price to get the austrian price. By the way you can get the 20% Tax off! since you are a tourist, all in all that would be as "cheap" as getting LV in paris, since the french have 19% tax, but you can only get 12% off.

You could call the Vienna store directly, the are surely able to speak english: +4315336151 (43 is the country code, you might have to add a + or 00 before it, then the 1 is the code for vienna, 5336151 being the actual store number)

edit: i just figured it might be even cheaper than in paris. Take the french price 640€, add ~8% for Austrian price makes around 690€, take 20% tax off makes around 580€ in total. French price 640€ minus 12% tax makes ~ 600€ Ö_Ö

5. How do you go about getting your 20% tax off?

6. sw0pp ~ That Very Interesting & Informative...Thank You

7. sw0pp - thanks a lot..now, i'm sure i will be buy that Saleya bag :biggrin:

8. Where is the 20% tax off coming from? Everything I read says that you can get up to 12 or 13% off. I want to know if this is worth the trouble because my sister who lives in Greece is coming for a visit soon and I need to know if i should have her make a stop at the LV store!

9. yes, 13% is after the handling fee deduction I guess, sorry for the 20%, seemed to good to be true :hrmm: or do you mean where the 20% come from in general?! i guess you live in the US with a different tax system

and I guess the exact percentage also depends on where you get the money back (bank will give you less)

http://www.globalrefund.com/default.asp?viewFolderId=799&viewDocumentId=1881 they say up to 15% ö_Ö I'm wondering how they got 16.67% and 9.09%, cos it's definitely 20% and 10% on bills...

10. Hi,
    sw0pp!

I have a question for you.
    Does the shop in Vienna has Monogram Canvas Speedy 35, or I have to order it before? I come from Croatia :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice