Louis vuitton Vernis alms GM pomme D amour

Feb 16, 2010
HI im new here and found a GM vernis alma in pomme d amour Does anyone have either the GM or mm ? im deciding between the two if any one has pics of any color of the vernis alma in MM or GM would be great. they only have one 1!!!!!!!! i cant decide :yahoo:

I have never seen the GM, wasn't even aware they made it, but in my opinion the MM is still a really large bag, a bit overwhelming for me. I would go with the MM, but would have to be absolutely sure I would want to wear a bag that big, especially since it is a hand or arm carried bag and not a shoulder bag. Hard to manage little ones with a hand held!

Here is a pic of my Pomme MM. I love love love this bag. The GM is too big IMO but the MM is perfect for everyday or special events. Go for the MM - she is a show-stopper!!!!

attachment.php

Attachments

• POMME_ALMA.jpg
    POMME_ALMA.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 1,889
Thank you for telling me! :biggrin: I was worried because the GM size is so unusual and not many tpf'er have this.

I say get the GM if you have the chance to lay your hands on one, it's a show stopper for sure! G/L and post pics when you gets it! :nuts:

ITA. I have the Vernis Pomme Alma MM and if I had a chance to get the GM I would have! It's a big bag but it is gorgeous and really makes a statement! I can't wait to see what you decide on!