Louis vuitton Vernis alms GM pomme D amour

Feb 16, 2010
San Diego
HI im new here and found a GM vernis alma in pomme d amour Does anyone have either the GM or mm ? im deciding between the two if any one has pics of any color of the vernis alma in MM or GM would be great. they only have one 1!!!!!!!! i cant decide :yahoo:

DANIELI

GIA & BOB
Nov 30, 2007
Above the Bravern LV Boutique!
I have never seen the GM, wasn't even aware they made it, but in my opinion the MM is still a really large bag, a bit overwhelming for me. I would go with the MM, but would have to be absolutely sure I would want to wear a bag that big, especially since it is a hand or arm carried bag and not a shoulder bag. Hard to manage little ones with a hand held!

tanya t

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
gm is def for travel mm is perfect for everyday imo, but I LOVE big bold bags! good luck!

kburns2000

Go Big Or Go Home
Feb 24, 2009
USA
Here is a pic of my Pomme MM. I love love love this bag. The GM is too big IMO but the MM is perfect for everyday or special events. Go for the MM - she is a show-stopper!!!!

Attachments

AECornell

Mrs. Lawson <3
O.G.
Jul 21, 2008
Brooklyn
I have a friend who has the Alma GM and it's HUGE. I tried it on and it's really heavy, and really just way too big of a bag for every day.

Feb 16, 2010
San Diego

Elliespurse

Authenticator
O.G.
Jun 21, 2009
europe
It's. At my local Louis vuitton store in sandiego fashion valley
Thank you for telling me! :biggrin: I was worried because the GM size is so unusual and not many tpf'er have this.

I say get the GM if you have the chance to lay your hands on one, it's a show stopper for sure! G/L and post pics when you gets it! :nuts:

gre8dane

So Proud!!
O.G.
Mar 30, 2008
Do a search. Someone did a thread of the Alma GM and she was petite. Posted several photos.

Nordy's girl

My youngest!
Sep 23, 2008
Washington
Thank you for telling me! :biggrin: I was worried because the GM size is so unusual and not many tpf'er have this.

I say get the GM if you have the chance to lay your hands on one, it's a show stopper for sure! G/L and post pics when you gets it! :nuts:
ITA. I have the Vernis Pomme Alma MM and if I had a chance to get the GM I would have! It's a big bag but it is gorgeous and really makes a statement! I can't wait to see what you decide on!