Louis vuitton verni beauty case

Dec 11, 2007
I called Louis Vuitton yesterday in hopes to purchase the Vernis beauty case. I was so disapointed to know that this beauty case was limited and sold out in every color, and I never got my hands on one. :sweatdrop: Does anyone here have one? If so, please show the pics, I would love to see it. Can anyone call thier SA and make it happen for me? Help me out. ;)

I called Louis Vuitton yesterday in hopes to purchase the Vernis beauty case. I was so disapointed to know that this beauty case was limited and sold out in every color, and I never got my hands on one. :sweatdrop: Does anyone here have one? If so, please show the pics, I would love to see it. Can anyone call thier SA and make it happen for me? Help me out. ;)

The Vernis beauty case and the Pegase 50 (in Pomme & Amarante) :drool: was from the S/S 07 line, although we've been lucky to get the Pegase 50s in Vernis again this year.

I've seen the beauty case on eBay and that is all I can think of if the toll free LV number can't help.

Thanks Ladies, I am so late, I did not know this bag came out last season, I thought it came out with the new Vernis Alma bags. I really did want to see it in the amarante color, if anyone could find that pic, I would love it. I will be on the lookout on Ebay as well for one.

I can't remember who it was, but someone on here bought both Amarante and Pomme, I think they might have retailed for like $2700.00 or something like that.... the amarante was absolutely to die for....

I have been looking 4 one to go w/ my amarante pegasus. I just keep hoping it will pop up on the website someday like the pegasus did-it was on the French website this spring!