Louis vuitton verni beauty case

OMg!!! I just died when I saw vernilover's pics... thanks dreamcherry! Hadn't seen those before, OMG!!!! Her perle pieces, against the Amarante.... that is one gorgeous photo! And, now I need to update my wishlist, cause I want the perle Sunset to go with my Amarante sunset.... oh, life.....

Last edited:
Group pic!

picture_30960_1205509085.jpg

i saw the vernis train case in Amarante at my local consignment shop (in Beverly Hills area, on Robertson Blvd). it was the first time i ever saw one IRL..it's gorgeous!! the inside looks very nice..has a lot of things to help you store your stuff. sorry i don't have pics. i think the price they were selling it for was around $2500.

edit: i found pics of the inside!! i remember Let-Trade sold an amarante one a while back. this is from their website.

the inside (i love that little mirror inside!)
attachment.php

some detailed pics of outside (top, back, sides)
attachment.php

Attachments

• vernis_train_case_inside.jpg
    vernis_train_case_inside.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 176
  • vernis_train_case.jpg
    vernis_train_case.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
i saw the vernis train case in Amarante at my local consignment shop (in Beverly Hills area, on Robertson Blvd). it was the first time i ever saw one IRL..it's gorgeous!! the inside looks very nice..has a lot of things to help you store your stuff. sorry i don't have pics. i think the price they were selling it for was around $2500.

edit: i found pics of the inside!! i remember Let-Trade sold an amarante one a while back. this is from their website.

the inside (i love that little mirror inside!)
attachment.php

some detailed pics of outside (top, back, sides)
attachment.php

Thank you sooo much for the pics!! I have to get this amarante one!

I like that it is a softer beauty case than the hard cases, seems more flexible.
How much did you pay in the second hand shop I wonder?
What a find!
thanks for pics.

Oh the amarante! Makes me sooo happy I have my little sunset blvd. Using her today, your collection is to die for Cyndi, thanks for sharing....serious serious droolworthy...I am loving the Summit Drive these days too!

Oooh Cyndi :nuts::drool::wtf::drool: FAB collection!

I can't stick just to one color, and I have no luggage, but that beauty case is TDF. If it comes round again, I'm def snagging one.