• Yes! I prefer it in the monogram leather

Votes: 73 72.3%
  • Yes! I prefer the damier ebene

Votes: 20 19.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 7.9%

• Total voters
Hello all!
I'm sorry for resurrecting this thread, but I was wondering if one of you Vavin PM owners could help me out. I recently purchased mine online, and I want to get a base shaper for it before it gets here. Could anybody please measure the interior dimensions of the base of the main compartment? I would really appreciate it :angel:
Honestly you do not need one. It’s fairly structured.

Reactions: snibor
I love this bag - I’ve seen it out twice on people and immediately come home to check it out just haven’t pulled the trigger yet for myself lol! So pretty and versatile in my opinion

Hi All,

It's been some time from the last post above. I hope you are all still enjoying and happy with your Vavin.

I have put Vavin PM at the top of my wish list, hence I have watched few review videos on Youtube about it. One lady mentions that, the ring which connects the chain and the leather part of the handle, it rips off her hair every time she uses it. I also have seen few comments (even in other review videos) saying the same thing.

That really freaks me out. My hair is almost always about half of my back and not so thick, haha.

I want to get this Vavin (in PM) but if she does pull my hairs, I must sadly say no to her, hic.

From all of you that had experience with Vavin, any review in term of "pulling your long hair" when wearing it?

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies here!

Last edited:
Hi All,

It's been some time from the last post above. I hope you are all still enjoying and happy with your Vavin.

I have put Vavin PM at the top of my wish list, hence I have watched few review videos on Youtube about it. One lady mentions that, the ring which connects the chain and the leather part of the handle, it rips off her hair every time she uses it. I also have seen few comments (even in other review videos) saying the same thing.

That really freaks me out. My hair is almost always about half of my back and not so thick, haha.

I want to get this Vavin (in PM) but if she does pull my hairs, I must sadly say no to her, hic.

From all of you that had experience with Vavin, any review in term of "pulling your long hair" when wearing it?

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies here!
I just got the Vavin PM for Mother’s Day and using it every day since. I have medium length hair about 3-4” past my shoulder and haven’t had any issues with the hair pulling. But I did see a lot of those comments as well when I was researching it.

I just got the Vavin PM for Mother’s Day and using it every day since. I have medium length hair about 3-4” past my shoulder and haven’t had any issues with the hair pulling. But I did see a lot of those comments as well when I was researching it.
Congrats on your new Vavin!
Thanks very much for your info. I guess, it might depend on individual bag. :smile:))
I will try it at the boutique and hope to get the one that loves my hair. :smile: