Louis Vuitton Trouville or Audra???

1. Woo hoo! I'm going bag shopping tonight...which one should I get? I must tell you..I love the white Murakami multicolor. I know some people don't...but I mostly wear black/brown/blue so a bit of color is nice for me :smile:

2. I think the audra is more of a night or out to lunch bag, the trouville is more everyday bag. imo.

3. i'm leaning toward the trouville because it seems more casual...

4. I do think that you will get more use with the trouville for sure.

5. i love the trouville! i'm going to take a look at one tomorrow

6. I'd go with the Trouville. It looks better, it's elegant, and not as expensive.

7. the trouville! it's so gorgeous and i like the shape of the trouville better than the audra

8. I like the shape of the trouville :biggrin: Let us know what you choose!

9. Trouville!

10. I think you better go with the Trouville!:lol: :lol:

11. Hello ! You've mentioned in the other thread that you've also got a MC Speedy, which is quite a substantial bag (so big!). So I'm going to have to go againt the tide and say audra, just because it's a little different in terms of size and style. I think it's really unique and elegant, and can be casual as well as formal, something which the trouville may have a little more difficulty doing.

But hey, post pictures of whatever you buy !

12. I'm with Ayla. I'd go for the Audra. Let us know what you decide on.!

13. my vote is for the trouville! i'm debating one too

14. I just couldn't decide! I know I want the Trouville now. But I saw the black Murakami and its awfully nice too. What decisions!

15. I prefer the Audra! It's so classy! :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice