Louis Vuitton Trocadero Crossbody Review

Here is my continued review on a vintage Louis Vuitton bag. Hopefully, this helps.
Today, I would like to talk about Trocadero crossbody.
View attachment 4465335 View attachment 4465342
Price & Shape:

It’s resale price ranges from high $400 to low $700 depending on its condition.
In terms of shape, Trocadero features a rectangular, structured shape with super cute leather accents in the front.
Also, it has a zipper top, a brown interior pocket, an outside kangaroo pocket, and a long adjustable leather strap.

In terms of size, this bag comes in two sizes, size 23 & 27, which denotes the width of the bag in cm. For Trocadero 27, it fits iphone easily, fits a long wallet, and also fits pochette if needed.

Resale:
Trocadero is a discontinued bag, so you can only find it on a resale market. When you look for this bag on the resale market, watch out for worn strap, sticky interior/exterior pocket, and damaged leather accent corners.

View attachment 4465343
Accessibility:
Trocadero is a very easy bag to access with its zipper top. Also, you can put your daily essentials, such as your phone, wallet, and lipstick into the outside kangaroo pocket for even easier access. With its ample storage space, this bag can be your go-to bag.

Maintenance:
I would say Trocadero is pretty easy to maintain. As long as you watch out for water or physical damages to the leather accents, you are good to go!
View attachment 4465341
Final Thoughts:
If you are looking for something simple yet practical bag that kind of fits to any style, Trocadero is a good choice for you. Its rectangular shape and easy to access zipper top makes it a great practical bag.

Let me know your thoughts! & pics of your Trocadero if you have one :smile:
I have this bag and love it.It was my moms and she gave it to me.It has the sticky inside pockets and I would love any suggestions on how to remove it.It wouldn't be a big deal,but it is transfering on to anything I put in the pockets.I also have the Pouchette and I like to put it in the outer pocket and when I do it gets this black sticky stuff on it.Any suggestions or ideas would be great.Thanks