Louis Vuitton Tribute: Fab or Frankenstein?

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. That bag scares me... :s *shuddering*

2. I don't know if I would call it a classical piece, but it probalby won't ever go more out of style than it is right now so I guess it has value as a piece you could use for a LONG time.

the latter...

3. Def. not my taste. No.

4. I actually like it, though I'd rather get a birkin for that price..

And yeah, it's definately a collector's item. I can't imagine somebody "mortal" carry that around on a normal trip.

5. I saw before where a fellow tpf'r had aptly called this piece the "Frankenbag" and that has been stuck in my head ever since. (LMAO) I personally don't see myself carrying a piece like this but I'll bet that there is a young rock star/bohemian chick who could rock this bag like crazy.

6. Not my taste at all! The BF saw this in the look book and said if I ever bought it, he would tear it apart and make as many bags out of it as he can!:roflmfao:

7. :wtf:

8. I have to say FAB...it would be the talking point in any room....bad talk or good talk....I love it

9. There's just so much going on!!!

10. Very unique. Definitely not a classic. For that much money I could buy a few LVs and a small Hermes.

11. whoa!! :wtf:

12. FAB. I love that bag. I'll put it in a dark room, in a glass case with spotlights shining on it...

13. Yuck.

14. Not for me!