Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRONTE

Jul 26, 2006
First let me start off by saying I know there is no buy & selling on ThePurseForum.com

I have a Tivoli PM Bag that I want to sell but I HATE ebay and everything it promotes...selling of fake bags.

Is there any site where you can sell your authentic LV items and not worry about scams?

Thanks!

Thanks so much!
I hope it will sell. I really love it but it is too small for me... want to sell it as I would love to get the Monogram Canvas Galliera GM!!

Thanks!

I have my photos ready to go so hopefully I can submit them to those sites.
I've only carried it twice (to lunch and the mall) so I should tell them pre-owned or new?

I am excited it has gone up in value...$1000 now!

Luxury Exchange is very easy to deal with and has a lot of traffic! There is also Ann's Fabulous Finds or Luxe Purses. Luxe Purses gives TPF members a 10% discount. Luxury Exchange takes 30% and Ann's Fabulous finds take 40% under $1,000. Theres always ebay or Craigs list. Ebay is so strict on LV listings and Paypal will hold your money for 21 days if you're a new seller. Good luck on getting the bag that you really want!

^^^ Please note that buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is not permitted here.

There are threads on this subject - please conduct a search. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.