Louis Vuitton Tivoli PM Bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

BRONTE

Jul 26, 2006
First let me start off by saying I know there is no buy & selling on ThePurseForum.com

I have a Tivoli PM Bag that I want to sell but I HATE ebay and everything it promotes...selling of fake bags.

Is there any site where you can sell your authentic LV items and not worry about scams?

Thanks!

BRONTE

Jul 26, 2006
Thanks so much!
I hope it will sell. I really love it but it is too small for me... want to sell it as I would love to get the Monogram Canvas Galliera GM!!

BRONTE

Jul 26, 2006
Thanks!

I have my photos ready to go so hopefully I can submit them to those sites.
I've only carried it twice (to lunch and the mall) so I should tell them pre-owned or new?

I am excited it has gone up in value...$1000 now!

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
Luxury Exchange is very easy to deal with and has a lot of traffic! There is also Ann's Fabulous Finds or Luxe Purses. Luxe Purses gives TPF members a 10% discount. Luxury Exchange takes 30% and Ann's Fabulous finds take 40% under $1,000. Theres always ebay or Craigs list. Ebay is so strict on LV listings and Paypal will hold your money for 21 days if you're a new seller. Good luck on getting the bag that you really want!

Addy

The Odd Mod
Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 19, 2006
The Purse Forum
^^^ Please note that buying/selling/trading or soliciting for such is not permitted here.

There are threads on this subject - please conduct a search. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.