Louis Vuitton sunglasses

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Look at the catalog at LouisVuitton.com..

I was surprised, I think many of the sunglasses are quite ugly. There are a few that look nice though. I like how they used the gold hardware..

What do you think? Yay or nay?

2. I like some of them.

3. I love the "Obsessions"... :biggrin:

4. I think there was one pair I liked.

5. Ditto! Love them!:heart:

6. I liked the one's from Spring/Summer 2005. In particular the Ginas, Millionaires, and Havannas. The only ones I bought this year were the Raymundos.

7. Some of them are cute.. my dream ones would either be the CB cat eye ones, or Pharrell's millionaires.

8. I tried em on, they are way too oversized for small faces. Some were also really granny style, not for the money, i'd lose em anyway!

9. I like some of them.... I don't see any on Elux, I am wondering what the prices are like.... :wondering

10. The obsessions I want are $500.00 the Huntingtons are $470.00, Fullertons are $390.00 Idk if these were part of the increase or not

11. I want Pharrell AND his Millionaires. He's a little short (I'm 5'8"), but we could make it work. :graucho:

12. My mom is getting the Obsession Rond ones. I like the Obsession Carre, but I wear glasses and am too afraid of contacts so I'd have no use for sunglasses :cry: What's cool is that these styles come in a Western and Eastern version...the Eastern version is supposed to fit better on Asian faces/noses. So if you're Asian and you don't like how some of their sunglasses fit, try asking them to ship in an Eastern one for you :idea:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice