Louis Vuitton Summer RAOK Reveal

twiggers

O.G.
May 7, 2006
Welcome everyone,

The summer RAOK has officially begun :yahoo:

Please post ALL pics of your items and/or notification of receipt of items to this thread. I cannot stress enough how important it is to do this! Your buddy will be worrying about your gift making it to you....so this helps set their minds at ease. In addition, we love looking at gifts, and it helps give ideas!!

That said, to help make this a smooth RAOK I have a spreadsheet all set up to keep track of who has received gifts and when. If I see that your buddy has not received their monthly gift...around the 25th you will start getting PMs from me reminding you!

If you sent a gift to your buddy and you don't see them post on this thread....please PM me ASAP so I can remind them to post pics! Please allow AT LEAST 7-10 days for them to receive it though (don't want to spoil the surprise)!

OK all that stuff out of the way.....let's have some summer fun!!!! I am looking forward to seeing what wonderful ideas everyone comes up with :yahoo::yahoo:

i already started my planning. im glad the questions were a bit better, helped me get more ideas this time around. hehe whoever got me, sorry..but i answered in FULL detail! lol

I'm leaving for shopping for my buddy!! I'm not sure what to get her.. it's a bit difficult!!... but I'll figure it out! Just hope she likes it!! Buddy, I'm sending your first gift this week!!

Seeing everybody getting thigns makes me get that "i wanna go shopping!" feeling in my belly!

To my mystery buddy, if you have any questions or if i didn't fill something out enough, please let twiggers know~!

I just got back from shopping!! I think I have my buddy's first gift ready to send! I'll just add some treats and mail it!! I had so much fun shopping that I'm starting to think of your next gift!!! :biggrin: I'm so excited! I really hope you like the designer piece I'm sending you.. No, it is not LV! Sorry! ;):P
To my secret buddy, I think I'l send you my questionnaire again... it is a bit incomplete, and I don't think you can find much info about me since I'm new to this forum!