Louis Vuitton Suede Onatah bag

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
I prefer the brown version. It's cute but it would be hard to care for suede, especially if you live somewhere with lots of percipitation.

speedysteph

Dec 29, 2005
I think its pretty, too- I wish it didn't cost so much. I've only seen it in that color, I wonder what the other colors look like.

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
is this seller legit (not that i'm going to buy it, i'm just wondering because if they can get this, who knows what they can get!)

i like it a lot more in the actual pics than in the ad, looks like quite a cute bag actually

ayla

nyan nyan percent
O.G.
Oct 19, 2005
Toronto, Ontario
amanda said:
is this seller legit (not that i'm going to buy it, i'm just wondering because if they can get this, who knows what they can get!)

i like it a lot more in the actual pics than in the ad, looks like quite a cute bag actually
Yup yup, check out their other gorgeous items, like the metallic spy ! :nuts:

I wonder when we're going to see the runway fringe bags popping up on eBay. The fakes have arrived, but I've yet to see a real one !

*JJ*

En Vogue
O.G.
Sep 13, 2005
Europe
i don't know, i think it looks weird. maybe if it came in black...lol
i love my black bags..
plus, the retail price is half of that!

RobbieNEmmy

I made it!
Jan 3, 2006
Northport, New York
I would have to agree with **JJ** it is weird looking! I just think that because it's smaller than the one in the photograph of the model with the bag. Perhaps the MM/GM will be more appealing to me... ;)

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
It's really unique, but I would worry about keeping it clean...or just never use it. Frame it maybe.