Louis Vuitton Straps - Anyone Mixing and Matching?

miknarth

Aug 30, 2016
With all the variations in LV straps lately--from different colors, to patterns, to lengths--have you all found yourself mixing and matching your straps from different bags to create a new look? Or buying straps to make your bag "new" again? I have seen some lovely photos on this forum and some straps/bags I didn't think about combining. I usually put my strap away with each bag, but I've found myself taking out my straps and mixing them between my bags, and am now inspired to buy more to create new looks. Please share photos of your bag/strap combos! Would love to see what everyone is doing to get more use out of their beautiful bags :smile:

Apologies if there is already a thread on this, but I did a quick search and didn't see one.

Reactions: tabbyco and Mysfit
I'd love to see more straps too! Currently obsessing over the embroidered straps. I'd love to get this one to add to black MyLockMe which I'm not reaching for very often.

View attachment 4889921
This strap has been enticing to me as well but I’m curious how the wear and tear will be considering it’s fabric and likely to be rubbed by your shirt/coat as it rests under your arm.

Reactions: tabbyco
Use my bando strap with my speedy b25, pochette accesoires and clapton pm. Its thick and soft. I use my strap from beaubourg hobo mini to my PA azur and Pochette felicie in azur. And the pochette felicie chain strap to my PA’s. When i buy bags, i always consider the strap, if u can use it to my other bags. :biggrin: Because having a removable strap gives me more versatility. My nano speedy is exception.