Louis Vuitton Store Special Orders thread

1. Hi im very interested in LV special orders. What are the rules on special orders ? and if you have a special order bag could you please post pics of it and tell me your stories...I would love to hear. thanks:flowers:

2. There's a special order book that the store can take a look at to see if your item is available in the combo that you want. But if it's not in the book, they'll have to check higher up--LV NYC in the US and I presume France in Europe. Anyways, the mark-up on a SO runs about 30% higher or more. And if you want something that isn't available for SO, they have the "Creation" option. But that costs between 3-5 TIMES the cost of the normal item.

The common SO is a Damier item in Mono and vice versa. There are some SO's where a canvas (damier/mono) is made in Epi.

There's a SO "club" in the sub-forum where you can see some photos that people have posted. Here's the link:

http://forum.purseblog.com/the-lv-clubhouse/the-special-order-so-club-41091.html

3. thanks :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice