Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Speedy 30 Roses... Need advice!

Savtse27

Aug 25, 2014
I'm contemplating to purchase a Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Speedy 30 Roses for $1520.00

Do you think it is a fair deal considering it's LE or is it overpriced? I hate knowing that I'm paying more than retail for a used bag but it is so pretty... I saw someone with it at the mall one day and couldn't get it out of my head.

It's in fairly good condition with light patina... however the lock, keys and the hardware are a bit rusty..

Please let me know if you'd pay $1520.00 for it.

Doing research on how much they've been going for on ebay is a good place to start, to give you an idea. I know first hand that it's painful to have to pay over retail, but that's usually how it goes with the popular limited edition pieces. Good luck with your decision.

I'm contemplating to purchase a Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Speedy 30 Roses for $1520.00

Do you think it is a fair deal considering it's LE or is it overpriced? I hate knowing that I'm paying more than retail for a used bag but it is so pretty... I saw someone with it at the mall one day and couldn't get it out of my head.

It's in fairly good condition with light patina... however the lock, keys and the hardware are a bit rusty..

Please let me know if you'd pay $1520.00 for it.

I think you're going to get different answers when it comes to "how much" each person is willing to pay for it. I know it sucks that it's overpriced for a preloved bag but that's how they get you if you miss out on getting it. :nogood:
I think if you love it and will see yourself using it a lot that would be decent price considering the patina etc. The locks/key being rusty is not a deal breaker especially when you can shine/brighten it up unlike the patina you can't make that any more lighter than what it is now.
I've paid that much for a preloved item. I felt it was worth it to me because I use it often.

It's not about what you would've paid x number of years ago.

It's about the current market price.

$1520 is within the range of prices I've seen across ebay and various resale sites.

I pulled the trigger on this beautie!!!

Here she is!!!

Will be watching the mail every day until she arrives (:

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    39.5 KB · Views: 450
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 439
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    127 KB · Views: 440
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    72.4 KB · Views: 437
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 447
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 438
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 437
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 440
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 439
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 432
So beautiful! I would've paid that much in a heartbeat... I'm in the UK so don't really see a lot of these on ebay. The only ones are from USA or Tokyo so there is extra tax and duty on top :sad:

Congrats, She is so beautiful!

I think you paid a fair price considering it's wonderful condition. The Roses collection is my favorite LE collection LV has ever released, I own the pochette & it is my favorite piece in my collection. I Hope she is as beautiful as these pics show when you receive her, enjoy!