Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Scarf!

neeto

Mar 9, 2009
Hello Friendly people!

I am in search of the famed Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Pink Scarf! *faint! so beautiful*

SADLY, I don't think I can trust ebay as I was conned and sold a FAKE!!! And now my heart is in pieces... :cry: Although I am in the process of getting my money back *PLEASE PRAY FOR ME* I am back on my feet and continuing on my hunt for this LOVELY piece of fashion! :graucho:

PLEASE help me on my trek through this fashion wilderness! If you spot anything AUTHENTIC in the marketplace, please give me a HOLLA!

Thanks!

I am in search of the famed Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Pink Scarf! *faint! so beautiful*

SADLY, I don't think I can trust ebay as I was conned and sold a FAKE!!! :cry::shucks:And now my heart is in pieces... Although I am in the process of getting my money back *PLEASE PRAY FOR ME* I am back on my feet and continuing on my hunt for this LOVELY piece of fashion!

PLEASE help me on my trek through this fashion wilderness! If you spot anything AUTHENTIC in the marketplace, please give me a HOLLA! :graucho:

Thanks!