Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Neverfull from Fashionphile

Sorry guys. I didn't mean to veer off topic or look like a jerk. I just maybe expected too much based on the listing and it's a lot of money to not be over the moon.

View attachment 5781056
in my opinion, $2,500 is a very fair price for the condition, it looks like new and seems with its original leather, many of older bags look like new or new actually leather had been replaced once or even twice.

Interesting!! They told me $895 for speedy 35 classic and i thought that was robbery!! I would have paid $600
They quoted me $900 for both bags, but since I paid $300 and change for both of them on eBay, I still thought it was worth it. The vachetta was trashed on both bags, so I knew I needed to get it done. But once they came back, I was shocked that they were $600. Especially for the GM Noe, since there's so much vachetta on the bottom. It was worth it!

I’m sorry you don’t love her @Loriad! She looks great to me, BUT definitely has signs of wear as you and others have said. And while I think they’re pretty minimal, it does feel like somewhat deceptive marketing on TRR’s part (whether intentional or not). This is what stresses me out about them; I feel like their descriptions and images are not always accurate or consistent. So good on you for making sure to secure the option to return!

I also think that you should go with your gut — I think you would have known right away if this bag was meant to be for you. I agree that $2,500 is a lot to spend for something you’re on the fence about, and you shouldn’t have to talk yourself into keeping it. For me when I’m making a luxury purchase, I’ve learned that it needs to be an immediate “Heck yes!” or else it’s going back. I no longer want to accumulate (nor can I afford to) things that just sit in my closet indefinitely. :smile:

I’m sorry you don’t love her @Loriad! She looks great to me, BUT definitely has signs of wear as you and others have said. And while I think they’re pretty minimal, it does feel like somewhat deceptive marketing on TRR’s part (whether intentional or not). This is what stresses me out about them; I feel like their descriptions and images are not always accurate or consistent. So good on you for making sure to secure the option to return!

I also think that you should go with your gut — I think you would have known right away if this bag was meant to be for you. I agree that $2,500 is a lot to spend for something you’re on the fence about, and you shouldn’t have to talk yourself into keeping it. For me when I’m making a luxury purchase, I’ve learned that it needs to be an immediate “Heck yes!” or else it’s going back. I no longer want to accumulate (nor can I afford to) things that just sit in my closet indefinitely. :smile:
Thank you and I agree with everything you said!

I've actually heard horror stories about shopping at TRR. I've never looked at their website because it makes you enter your email address before you can peruse the merch, so I just leave it. Sorry this bag didn't work for you, but I know you'll find another one to your liking soon. I was just on Fashionphile's site last night looking at NF's (out of curiosity since they're becoming waitlisted), and I saw a few of the SS Roses NF on there. Worth to check it out. Good luck! Let us know what happens.

I've actually heard horror stories about shopping at TRR. I've never looked at their website because it makes you enter your email address before you can peruse the merch, so I just leave it. Sorry this bag didn't work for you, but I know you'll find another one to your liking soon. I was just on Fashionphile's site last night looking at NF's (out of curiosity since they're becoming waitlisted), and I saw a few of the SS Roses NF on there. Worth to check it out. Good luck! Let us know what happens.
I did end up returning the bag. It was quite the hassle and I won't shop with them again. It looks like someone else may have already purchased it and I hope this bag brings them much joy!

I believe I will find one, too. In the meantime, I found this bag on Rebag, in pristine condition, for $1,620, minus $100 coupon. 20230511_173633.jpg

I did end up returning the bag. It was quite the hassle and I won't shop with them again. It looks like someone else may have already purchased it and I hope this bag brings them much joy!

I believe I will find one, too. In the meantime, I found this bag on Rebag, in pristine condition, for $1,620, minus $100 coupon. View attachment 5788413
Congratulations @Loriad. I love it :heart: Wear it in good health and happiness:hugs:

• Love
Reactions: Loriad

I believe I will find one, too. In the meantime, I found this bag on Rebag, in pristine condition, for $1,620, minus $100 coupon. View attachment 5788413
Oh wow, that is gorgeous and in such excellent condition, too. Great deal. Glad you found it!