Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Neverfull from Fashionphile

I don't think any pre-loved bag comes with "no signs of wear" *shrug*
I totally agree and especially of that age. But that's what the listing said and I fell for it so shame on me. I will tell you I contacted TRR and had a heck of a time and it is a lesson learned! I had purchased the V Neverfull and received it a few days prior and I'm keeping that one. Rebag said it had an odor, which it didn't and it mentioned "creases" which didn't look to be of any significance to me and I think they'll come out. The vachetta was in far better condition than this bag, which was said to have no visible signs of wear. And the V Neverfull was considerably cheaper and I think it'll be easier to style. It's another example to me of how I need to physically see the bags and try them on. I was dead set on the roses but I ended up liking the other one better! Still love the roses but maybe I'll find a PA someday instead.

Reactions: Classy&Fab
Haha, I actually bought countless pre owned bags that previous owners never worn. I myself had bought bags from boutiques and never worn them just sit on sleeves as well. So it is possible to get a bag preowned and have no signs of wear
Me too @onlyk :smile: My PA in DE was listed like new and looked like it was never worn lol. And my Hermes Evelyne tpm was giftable, never worn.

Haha, I actually bought countless pre owned bags that previous owners never worn. I myself had bought bags from boutiques and never worn them just sit on sleeves as well. So it is possible to get a bag preowned and have no signs of wear
FWIW I don't mean pre-owned or never worn. I meant if it's been used and "pre-loved" it usually had some signs of that. Sellers need to divulge that information.
I see tons of posts of "does this look used" and "am I too picky" etc. Some folks aren't meant to buy from a resale market and it shows.

She's here! I have to say, I'm not entirely thrilled, only because the listing said no signs of wear. There are a few marks inside, although light and the vachetta is sort of dirty in spots and there is a white scuff on one of the corners. I know I can be picky so tell me if I'm wrong. View attachment 5780913View attachment 5780914View attachment 5780915
The inside looks perfect from the pictures, but the vachetta definitely does look used, but not in poor condition. But you can tell it was used for sure. Even if it was stored, it wouldn't look like that. I still however, think it looks good. The canvas and the print look to be in excellent condition so that's good. You could always get the vachetta replaced, but not the inside or the canvas. I would keep it, especially if it's what you've been looking for.

@Loriad it really is such a beautiful Neverfull :loveeyes: but I totally understand if you are bothered:heart: because I have OCD lol. But it really doesn't look bad.
I agree it doesn't look bad, especially given it's age. However, I guess I just had a different expectation. The straps were very soft too, so it was obviously used. It's one of the better ones I've seen for sure. I just took no signs of wear literally so I was deflated. Lol.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
The inside looks perfect from the pictures, but the vachetta definitely does look used, but not in poor condition. But you can tell it was used for sure. Even if it was stored, it wouldn't look like that. I still however, think it looks good. The canvas and the print look to be in excellent condition so that's good. You could always get the vachetta replaced, but not the inside or the canvas. I would keep it, especially if it's what you've been looking for.
Correct. Not in poor condition but definitely not stored. And to me there were visible signs of wear. Still one of the better ones I've seen.

Reactions: PrayersandPurses
FWIW I don't mean pre-owned or never worn. I meant if it's been used and "pre-loved" it usually had some signs of that. Sellers need to divulge that information.
I see tons of posts of "does this look used" and "am I too picky" etc. Some folks aren't meant to buy from a resale market and it shows.
I've purchased some things that were preloved that looked brand new or I couldn't find the issue they listed. I guess I'd prefer they list more than less. And quite honestly, Yoogi's and Fashionphile are so easy as far as returns go. I've never had an issue. Returned a few and kept many.