Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Neverfull from Fashionphile

WOWWW! :loveeyes: She looks stunning from the pictures, so I can only imagine what she’s like IRL! :nuts: Congratulations! I’m so happy you finally have this piece in your collection and had an overall positive first experience with Fashionphile; they are my go-to as well for preloved/hard-to-find pieces and it makes me so happy when others have good experiences with them, too! :heart::heart::heart:
Yes, I will definitely buy from them again. Fast shipping, it was packaged beautifully (except the box was pretty much damaged, but I don't blame them for that), and condition was just as described. Very happy with this transaction.

Here are the pics of this beautiful bag. OMG it's much prettier in person than the pictures. I can't believe the perfect condition it's in. I'm so glad I bought this one instead of the lime green one. The pink is so bright and pretty. The inside is so clean and bright.

Gorgeous! Congratulations, it’s in beautiful condition!

Yes, I will definitely buy from them again. Fast shipping, it was packaged beautifully (except the box was pretty much damaged, but I don't blame them for that), and condition was just as described. Very happy with this transaction.
That is so great to hear! A damaged box is really frustrating, but I’m glad it didn’t affect the contents. The same thing actually happened to me earlier this year — I bought a Balenciaga bag from them and the box was severely damaged on one side — it looked like it had been at the very bottom of a stack of heavy boxes in the UPS truck?!?:eek:I opened it right away, before the delivery guy left, because I wasn’t going to accept it if it was damaged (which wouldn’t have been Fashionphile’s fault), but fortunately my bag was fine. The tamper-proof tape on the outside & delivery signature requirement makes it clear that it contains a valuable item; you’d think these delivery services would be a bit more careful, but who knows? So glad yours is finally home safely with you!:love:

Reactions: Loriad
That is so great to hear! A damaged box is really frustrating, but I’m glad it didn’t affect the contents. The same thing actually happened to me earlier this year — I bought a Balenciaga bag from them and the box was severely damaged on one side — it looked like it had been at the very bottom of a stack of heavy boxes in the UPS truck?!?:eek:I opened it right away, before the delivery guy left, because I wasn’t going to accept it if it was damaged (which wouldn’t have been Fashionphile’s fault), but fortunately my bag was fine. The tamper-proof tape on the outside & delivery signature requirement makes it clear that it contains a valuable item; you’d think these delivery services would be a bit more careful, but who knows? So glad yours is finally home safely with you!:love:
That's exactly what happened to my box. Only one side was damaged and it was completely smashed, so I am so relieved that the bag didn't get smashed as well. Thankfully, FF placed some bubble placers (if that's what they're called) inside the bag to retain its shape. It looks beautiful. I'm very happy!

So a little late to the post here...not seeing it on FP now, but I love that site and have purchased several bags there. Did you ever get it? I usually google and see what they are selling for on average overall....found it for $2880 at Mercadi....but I trust FP has a rigorous process to authenticate....so sometimes worth a little extra to feel more confident in the purchase. They also have a great return policy :smile:.

So a little late to the post here...not seeing it on FP now, but I love that site and have purchased several bags there. Did you ever get it? I usually google and see what they are selling for on average overall....found it for $2880 at Mercadi....but I trust FP has a rigorous process to authenticate....so sometimes worth a little extra to feel more confident in the purchase. They also have a great return policy :smile:.
I didn't get the lime green one, but I got the pink one instead. It was about $400 cheaper and now that I have it in hand, it's just gorgeous and looks so new. Doesn't look used at all. I use it for travel and occasionally for work. So far, I have purchased two bags and an slg from FP and I am very happy with their descriptions and the condition of the pieces that I got. All three look new.