Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse Leopard Scarf

honeybunch

O.G.
Jan 22, 2007
Could someone please tell me if these are still available to buy at LV stores? I wanted the brown cashmere one (that looks most like leopard print) and has the bright pink LV writing. I really want one! Thanks

Could someone please tell me if these are still available to buy at LV stores? I wanted the brown cashmere one (that looks most like leopard print) and has the bright pink LV writing. I really want one! Thanks

Hi~~
I know that the Vancouver Canada store has just gotten two of those scarfs in about a week ago.
Although there's the 13% tax, it's still probably cheaper than buying on Ebay.

Might as well give it a try!:idea:

I just bought it off eLuxury last Thursday and it arrived Saturday the 9th.

I have been praying that it would come back online at eLux and if FINALLY did early Thursday AM. I thought I was dreaming -- I put it in my cart and bought it as fast as I could.

And sure enough it went back to "out of stock" status as soon as I'd checked out.

I must check the site a hundred times a day -- and it FINALLY paid off!!

It IS stunning.

They've had it available several times this week. I could have bought it again 3x.

So I suggest you just keep being diligent about checking eLux. Don't pay the robber baron prices on eBay...NOT worth it. Persevere on eLuxury instead. Patience DOES pay off!

Good luck!!

Here is the link:

http://www.eluxury.com/estore/browse...p?id=11647897#