Louis Vuitton Stephen Sprouse leopard scarf

I bought the brown off of LV today, I never imagined to look there, I just figured they were all sold out everywhere. I wish I had gotten theuy grey but I'm going to keep checking back.

LV currently has the brown and the mono'flage. I ended up ordering both because I really loved the brown and so didn't want to miss out on the mono. Yes, they pull, but thats part of the charm, and it doesn't really affect the look. But I am very careful with my rings when wearing these scarves..

I bought the brown off of LV today, I never imagined to look there, I just figured they were all sold out everywhere. I wish I had gotten theuy grey but I'm going to keep checking back.

The brown is a classic and stands out more. I didn't expect to see one on LV.com either - and I'm talking about the UK website because apparently all the colours are sold out all over the UK so it's really hard to get one over here. I actually saw it on there to "purchase now" but couldn't do anything about it because I'd already paid for the one on ebay. Just kicking myself that I ended up buying one off ebay - it was cheaper than all the other ones on there but still I ended up paying £100 more.

LV customer service over here is useless. They don't know anything about their products. I phoned up about 6 weeks ago enquiring about the brown scarf (obviously the brown is around this season!) and they told me that they would definitely not be getting any of those this season but they would be producing two more colours (i.e. violet and anthracite). So I went into my local LV about 1 month ago and they looked at me like I was crazy when I mentioned two other colours being brought out. Seems no one ever keeps them informed about anything!

Last edited:
LV currently has the brown and the mono'flage. I ended up ordering both because I really loved the brown and so didn't want to miss out on the mono. Yes, they pull, but thats part of the charm, and it doesn't really affect the look. But I am very careful with my rings when wearing these scarves..

I've not noticed mine pulling so that I actually see any damage yet. I mean, I can feel it catching even just on the skin of my fingers but when I look there is no damage...so far. I definitely think the McQueen skull scarves are a lot more delicate and I have a few of those so I'm used to being very careful with them.

Went to LV store at South Coast to get on the waitlist for the Grey one. (Im addicted. I have the mono, and the brown and LVOE them with jeans) any way I actually had to pay for it in advance to be on the list. She took my credit info and said, they'd send it out to me. Wow. no chance on changing my mind on that one.

I would like to say that they do pull, and you have to sort of set your mind to this and be ok with it, or it'll drive you crazy!

Went to LV store at South Coast to get on the waitlist for the Grey one. (Im addicted. I have the mono, and the brown and LVOE them with jeans) any way I actually had to pay for it in advance to be on the list. She took my credit info and said, they'd send it out to me. Wow. no chance on changing my mind on that one.

I would like to say that they do pull, and you have to sort of set your mind to this and be ok with it, or it'll drive you crazy!

Hi, does that mean that they have one for you guaranteed? Do you have the phone number of that store? Thank you for the info.!

Wow, I didn't realise they charged you upfront for reserving a scarf but at least you know you're guaranteed to get one. It also means that they can tell who is serious about buying the scarf because I'm sure there are plenty of people who just put themselves on wait lists but then don't actually buy the product.

I've been put on the waitlist for the grey at a few LV boutiques in the UK so I'm hoping one will turn up soon.

I spoke to my SA in the UK today and she said none of the regional stores will be getting any more - Sloane Street is supposed to be the store that might be getting any new ones. If I was only quick enough the violet could have been mine ... sigh.

Hopefully ,I will find one in Singapore when I am there later this month.