Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2013 Discussion (Mainly RTW)

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The new collection is showing on the 3rd of October (Wednesday) and I'm extremely excited. After the opulence and glamour that was Louis Vuitton AW12 I cannot wait for the next collection, and obviously the amazing show (they really do put on a fabulous show) it'll be showcased in!

This thread is primarily for RTW and shoes (as I'm an RTW fiend) but the occasional bag or accessory is fine.. ;)

The excitement begins!

2. I too love LV rtw at the moment. Can't wait to see what the show brings!

3. Very exciting!

4. Am I the only one who thought it was INCREDIBLE??

5. Yes you are ;) I did not like it, and the people over at thefashionspot did not like it either. In the end it's just clothes and we cannot like every season.

6. Hmmm, liked the clothes, but not for me. Not sure I'll be buying any of it :sad:

7. I can't believe it! I suppose the actual show was a participating factor my amazement, but I still thought the collection was fabulous!

8. I like it. Fw this year was too heavy for me. The overall was nice but close up was heavily sequined apparel that is just too much a costume than clothes. Thankfully what was on the racks for sales looks more wearable. My fave fw is still the one with dresses... 2010 I think?

Ss on the other hand is much lighter with cleaner lines. They brought back the 60s look along with it. Even the shoes are sensible.

Having said all that, unfortunately, my pocket only has enough for 1-2 bags.

9. The runway set with the escalators was cool to look at, I give you that.