Louis Vuitton Speedy Roses

l.a_girl19

Loubiholic♥H♥Dreamer
Aug 6, 2010
I need opinions. I bought this bag at the Louis Vuitton boutique in Montreal and I noticed immediately that it says made in the United States on one of the external leather parts but that inside it says made in Paris and the salesperson told me that it was because LV has many factories that support its production and that since it is part of the stephen sprouse collection that some were made in USA..It is only recently that it really started to bother me...what do you guyz think? Would it bother you?

Here are some pics.

Attachments

• 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    192.2 KB · Views: 690
  • 078.JPG
    078.JPG
    134 KB · Views: 386
  • 082.JPG
    082.JPG
    175.8 KB · Views: 511
  • 080.JPG
    080.JPG
    155 KB · Views: 375
Ohh it says louis vuitton paris, made in U.s.a
i thought you meant it said made in paris, made in usa lol
this wouldnt bother me at all, youd be crazy to get rid of your roses! dont do it! lol =p

Yes exactly it says Louis Vuitton Paris made in USA..nothing written inside(made a mistake) but it bothers me a little. I got it a while ago and yet I havent gotten to enjoy it because of this..thx for your opinions!!!

Attachments

• 085.JPG
    085.JPG
    152.8 KB · Views: 402
Last edited:
No they dont have it in the boutiques anymore..they are sold out... I got this 2 summers ago and the reason I am posting this now is because I have not used it much and am I debating what to do with it.

Last edited:
Thank you..I feel that way sometimes too and then I try to put it together with my outfits and I have a hard time. I guess I should just take more chances with it.

I personally love the bag and wouldn't let where it's made bother me. But if it's just sitting in your closet and it will bother you every time you do use it, I'd sell it to get something you will use and enjoy. :smile:

Hmmm...I was told that not all of them were made in USA. The salesperson from the LV boutique Montreal explained that some were made in USA because of the many different production supporters. I also saw a few that had "made in paris" written on them..that is why I felt like I got the outcast bag or something.