Louis Vuitton Speedy Roses

I might be confused due to lack of coffee... but LV don't write made in paris? Only made in France, Spain etc.

If you don't use it definitely sell it to fund another bag, better than sitting in your closet! Having said that I think it's one of the most beautiful Speedy's ever made

lol I dunno all I know is that I have seen some that say made in france or paris (which ever is correct lol)...and mine says LV paris made in usa" and I felt discouraged about it.
Thank you cookielady, I think it is one of the nicest speedys too, its just hard to fit it with my outfits..I always feel like I am clashing or something lol

Last edited:
I saw both made in USA and made in France back when the Rose Speedies were at my LV. They only had 1 Rose Speedy that was made in France (I didn't look at any of the Rose NF bags). I am sooooo mad I returned my Rose Speedy *cries*

l.a_girl19 ~ I know how you feel... most LE should be Made In France since they are limited...JMO...

Either you love it or you don't and sell it... and get other LE style... it is you call and only you can make that decision. Have fun and enjoy what you love...

kburns why did you return your rose speedy?

tonkamama thank you for understanding lol..I feel like going back there and saying exactly what you said (actually I have been thinking this for a while)...but its not like they can do anything at this point. I should have asked for a different one when the salesperson took it out to show it to me before I bought it.

I think most Roses Speedys sold in North America were Made in USA -- quality is the same - no difference. But, if you are not using it, maybe sell it and get something you really love.

Its the same as a bag made in france/spain or where ever.. Use it and enjoy it!! What does it really matter where its made?

So many threads about loving a bag but " its made in USA".. the quality is the same, the size is the same.. If it bothers you so much why do you buy it ?

bag fetish it doesnt bother me "so much". As you can see earlier in this thread I said it bothers me a little. I bought it because I love this bag and would have never thought in the moment of excitment when I was getting it, that it would bother me. I do love it I just wanted to know other people's opinions about the made in usa thing.

I'll take it off your hands....hehe.. Seriously its a beautiful bag and really I don't think you wanna match it exactly with your wardrobe, it would look fantastic with whatever you wear dressed up or down. Let the bag be the bling that it is, don't compete with it, just let it compliment your outfits as its meant to be.. Enjoy =)

I can understand what you mean.
But if you bought it in a LV store, it should not bother that much!
Maybe this is not a bag for you, beside the made in usa issue.

You need to enjoy your bag!!!

So if you want to get rid of it, send me a message ;)