Louis Vuitton speedy in... EPI?! Yay or nay?

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
I have so much time over this weekend, and I spend the time on malleries as usual :biggrin:
I had one speedy in the classic monogram, but sold it since it doesn't suit me. I'm not so fond of the typical biiiig logos, you know :P

So I found a lovely speedy in red epi, love it! But what do you think? Is is as much classic as the monogram?

I love epi, a red epi speedy would be like lipstick to a black outfit. imho, the epi print is just as distinctive (and classic!) to LV as the mongram, minus the logos.

rabbits said:
I love epi, a red epi speedy would be like lipstick to a black outfit. imho, the epi print is just as distinctive (and classic!) to LV as the mongram, minus the logos.

+1

Epi is my favorite line. I love mono but I won't be buying any more Bags. I prefer leather.

Thanks for the response! :biggrin: I just love the epi colors... Red, blue, yellow, green! So beautiful. I'm a little frightened though... What happens if I buy one color? Then I need to have them all ;)

Classic for sure...although, the weight of the leather is what makes it less desirable to me. I love the light weight canvas since I have back/neck issues. It's so funny because last night I was looking at a red speedy on fashionfile and it really caught my eye. It is very beautiful and a real head turner. Who doesn't want that? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

I love epi leather!!! It's so durable :smile: I have the Monte Carlo drivers in epi suede leather and I have put them through all sorts of pain through the years I've had them. They still look newish as well. And they always get compliments. The epi speedy is very gorgeous too ;) I love the red epi color too, it pops