Louis Vuitton speedy in... EPI?! Yay or nay?

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
I have so much time over this weekend, and I spend the time on malleries as usual :biggrin:
I had one speedy in the classic monogram, but sold it since it doesn't suit me. I'm not so fond of the typical biiiig logos, you know :P

So I found a lovely speedy in red epi, love it! But what do you think? Is is as much classic as the monogram?

rabbits

Aug 12, 2011
I love epi, a red epi speedy would be like lipstick to a black outfit. imho, the epi print is just as distinctive (and classic!) to LV as the mongram, minus the logos.

clu13

Shoe and Bag Addict
O.G.
Oct 12, 2008
Charlotte, NC
rabbits said:
I love epi, a red epi speedy would be like lipstick to a black outfit. imho, the epi print is just as distinctive (and classic!) to LV as the mongram, minus the logos.
+1

Epi is my favorite line. I love mono but I won't be buying any more Bags. I prefer leather.

DoubleW

Dec 17, 2012
Thanks for the response! :biggrin: I just love the epi colors... Red, blue, yellow, green! So beautiful. I'm a little frightened though... What happens if I buy one color? Then I need to have them all ;)

MelanieJoyce

Jul 14, 2012
Texas <3
Classic for sure...although, the weight of the leather is what makes it less desirable to me. I love the light weight canvas since I have back/neck issues. It's so funny because last night I was looking at a red speedy on fashionfile and it really caught my eye. It is very beautiful and a real head turner. Who doesn't want that? :graucho::graucho::graucho:

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
i love epi speedys and would have gotten one if they are still sold in the stores, particularly black & red colours. my fav colours for bags :smile:

Alexis168

Haters suck
O.G.
Aug 31, 2008
USA
I don't have a Speedy, but my first bag was a Red Epi Petit Noe. The color is gorgeous, go for it!

pinky7

Jan 11, 2012
I love epi leather!!! It's so durable :smile: I have the Monte Carlo drivers in epi suede leather and I have put them through all sorts of pain through the years I've had them. They still look newish as well. And they always get compliments. The epi speedy is very gorgeous too ;) I love the red epi color too, it pops