• Damier Ebene

Votes: 78 88.6%

• Total voters

beautycase

- selling soul for bags
Mar 18, 2017
Hello everyone!
what do you prefer DE or DA?
I want buy a speedy 25B but I can’t decide which would suit me better.
i don’t own any DA in my collection and my only DE piece is my Neverfull.
Here in Germany is also rainy usually.
Would would you buy?

I never owned anything in DA but love DE.
DA is rather for summer in my opinion, and looks "out of its place" in Autumn and Winter.
Plus, the vachetta suits the canvas well when brand new but much less when it gets darker.
It also depends on whether you look for a workhorse, as I regularly see DA bags severely victims of color transfer.
So, that was my totally neutral point of view ^^

Reactions: beautycase
Hello everyone!
what do you prefer DE or DA?
I want buy a speedy 25B but I can’t decide which would suit me better.
i don’t own any DA in my collection and my only DE piece is my Neverfull.
Here in Germany is also rainy usually.
Would would you buy?

I like both prints. I have the speedy b25 in DE and its my go to during the winter though the winter in my place is like a autumn in other country. The DA print is so pretty more for summer for me. I have the PA in azur and Pochette felicie in azur and both lovely. I dont worry for the color transfer because i intentionally use them when i wear lighter clothes. I love the look of the speedy in DA, so pretty. if i can afford to buy i will get the 3 prints of speedy b25. i have the nano speedy and i never baby it. I enjoy my bags. I think nothing to worry about even if its raining for the DA print, except for the vachetta. So if you are interested you can try searching for the apple guard some people use to protect their vachetta pieces. For me i prefer to sun tan it in 1week before using it. Thats what i did to my nano speedy. Its basically a personal preference. :smile:

I have both in the original version. Honestly, I used to like DE print. I have grown very fond of the Vachetta leather since then. I use "Kiwi Protect All" on the leather and I have had no issues with color transfer either since I bought it in 2015. Could also be because I don't often use it ‍♀️ I'd go with DE if you want an everyday no fuss bag. But the DA is so pretty!

Reactions: beautycase
Hi, I’m also from Germany. :wave: Knowing our weather, definitely DE! Can be worn worry free all year long, easy to style, easy to maintain. Have Speedy B 25 in DE as well and love it! It’s one of my most used bags just because it’s so worry free and can be worn in the rain as well. The DE print goes also well with all colors!