Louis Vuitton Speedy B 30 or Siena MM? Help!

Jul 14, 2010
I can't decide which bag to purchase! I love the structure of the Siena, but prefer the Speedy Bandouliere 30 strap because I like a shorter strap. Does anyone have experience with both? Here are both on me-for reference, I am 5'7! Thanks!!

Attachments

• IMG_6500.PNG
    IMG_6500.PNG
    1.1 MB · Views: 13,593
Reactions: Kidclarke
I am a speedy girl myself and have never used a Siena. That said (and because I can't seem to keep my opinion to myself today) the Siena looks very nice on you. Chic and a tad bit more sophisticated than the speedy. And it looks nicer with what you are wearing. If you are unsure, put all of your things in each of them and see which one feels better.

They both look great on you! I have and love the Speedy B so that gets my vote - but I can see why you're having a hard time deciding :smile:

Thanks everyone! I'm 99% sure it'll be the Siena MM! lip I also like that this one is MIF vs the Speedy B...they're literally the same capacity but I love how the Siena stays structured and I don't necessarily need an organizer. It almost makes up for the price difference

Reactions: bruzlv and Mdamier