Louis Vuitton Speedy 25 or 30 Bandoliere for Small Stature?

California53

Jun 30, 2015
Good Morning,
I am deciding between a Speedy 25 or 30 Bandoliere for my height of 5'0". Would you please provide your recommendation and reason? I am too far from any LV store to be able to try on. Thank you!

Warm regards,
California53

Hello! I have both sizes in DE. I often use 25 these days, for me the size is perfect to fit with my hight(I'm not tall) and also to carry must-items. Im thinking to have empreinte speedy 25 because I like the cherry red color (chearing me up) and also I wanna carry my iPad Pro. In fact, It fits in DE speedy 25 but because of small opening, it is not so comfortable.

Reactions: California53
My recommendation would be the 25. I originally owned the 30 and sold it and purchased the 25. I'm 5'3" 115 lbs and I felt like the 30 was too big for me. Felt like I was carrying a suitcase. I also did not like how it looked crossbody. I love the 25 and find it holds much more than it seems. I also do not carry much in my bags. Good luck to you on what you decide.

Reactions: California53
Good Morning,
I am deciding between a Speedy 25 or 30 Bandoliere for my height of 5'0". Would you please provide your recommendation and reason? I am too far from any LV store to be able to try on. Thank you!

Warm regards,
California53

Hello! I highly recommend the 25 Bandoliere. It truly is the perfect style and size - thanks to Audrey Hepburn! The 25 B's strap also makes it so versatile. You can wear it 4 ways - hand, crossbody, shoulder (long) or shoulder high (upper arm/shoulder). My only disappointment is that it is not as structured as I thought it would be. An idea when deciding - since you don't live close to a store: Sometimes mapping out the dimensions on paper helps me "see" a handbag's size. I measure and note the length and width on one sheet and hold up another sheet for the height. That has spared me from many an unhappy purchase (and returns). Good luck!

I am no expert, but from what I read on here and heard, Speedy B25 tends to look better on smaller frames. it also tends to slouch less from what I hear than the 30. Maybe that's something to search around the forum for? Something like "Speedy slouching" did the trick if I remember correctly.

Reactions: Leena.212
I am no expert, but from what I read on here and heard, Speedy B25 tends to look better on smaller frames. it also tends to slouch less from what I hear than the 30. Maybe that's something to search around the forum for? Something like "Speedy slouching" did the trick if I remember correctly.
thanks for replying. will search. i actually wanted to be able to carry a book while travelling hence decided upon 30. 25 looked definately better on shoulder.

The 25! I'm 5'6 and have two 25's one in DE and one in Mono. If you're wrong worried about the shape just use an organizer. I bought one from Original Club, it's a very soft felt. It keeps the bags shape perfectly. The 30 on me was huge even at my height.

i'm 5ft also and bought the 30.. found it too big so sold it and bought a speedy b 25 and couldnt be happier
i am too much in love with my speedy to change it. i am also pretty convinced with the size i got as it perfectly fits my needs. i wanted to use it as an everyday bag and escape the hassle of changing bags when travelling. also, i have always carried large bags. an organizer suggested in this thread seems like a great idea.