Louis Vuitton Siena - Any info on this bag?

I have the pochette metis. I originally got the Siena mm. Then I switched it to Siena pm because with the SIENA mm, I just didn't love the way it looked crossbody. It was OKAY buy I didn't LOVE it.

With the Siena pm, I lOVE the way I could carry it crossbody. Plus, because it is smaller, I feel it could be carried with dressier outfits.

Having said that, I use the Siena pm A LOT more than the metis. I just love the zipper and its functionality. Don't get me wrong. ..if I could carry both I would. I just LOVE them both. But for me the zipper on the Siena wins for most days. Still, I love Metis more because it's so BEAUTIFUL. Still, l love the Siena's subdued ebene print as well.

Sorry for making this answer so long.

Bottom line: I wear the Siena pm more.

Would you say that now you have the Siena PM for awhile and have used it... Does the Siena begin to lose its shape or does it stay pretty stiff?

I'm thinking since it's semi poufy at the bottom, it would start ending in permanently from hanging by your hip.

Realllly looking this baby or mazarine pm. But the Siena seems more attainable and SUPER durable and DE never fails me.

I'm on vacation this week with my pm and it's been the perfect small bag for travel. In my previous photo I wore it cross body on the longer strap setting. In these photos, I have it on the shortest strap setting and carry it on my shoulder. It is very user friendly and carefree. I'm 5'5" size 4/6 for reference.
ATTACH]3045243[/ATTACH]
View attachment 3045245
View attachment 3045251View attachment 3045252

Looks so fantastic on you!!!

I hope it looks just as good on me if I get one (hopefully soon)!

Would you say that now you have the Siena PM for awhile and have used it... Does the Siena begin to lose its shape or does it stay pretty stiff?

I'm thinking since it's semi poufy at the bottom, it would start ending in permanently from hanging by your hip.

Realllly looking this baby or mazarine pm. But the Siena seems more attainable and SUPER durable and DE never fails me.

I've had it for about 5 months now and it still looks brand new. I don't use it everyday simply because I like change. At one time, I used it almost non stop for about a month. And my Siena did not lose shape AT ALL. The poofy part is still the same and i don't think it will change at all due to the way the bag has the reinforced bottom, and I only use it crossbody.

I looked at the Mazarine online and it's super cute but since I bought mine as a work horse, I like how the DE is super light to carry, and the color goes with almost everything. Also, because of the pleats and the big shiny rivets, my DE pm can be used for more formal occasions like dinner at a nice restaurant or even a fancy concert. I would not use it for a black tie event though. But then I wouldn't use the Mazarine at a black tie event either.

Hope this helps.

I cannot find too many videos and pics since the Siena is fairly new. Can someone please post pics of what fits in the PM? I like how it looks crossbody but I want to make sure that I can put my things in it. I usually carry a pochette, mini pochette, 6 key holder, my Kindle Paperwhite, Nintendo 3DS XL and a pencil like pouch. I also want to know if a normal size book will fit in the PM. A book doesn't fit in my Speedy 25 so I switch to my Neverfull when I carry a book with me.

Is the Siena heavy? I like bags that are lightweight because of my back issues and since the Siena is more structured I am worried that it might be too heavy for me.

Last edited:
I cannot find too many videos and pics since the Siena is fairly new. Can someone please post pics of what fits in the PM? I like how it looks crossbody but I want to make sure that I can put my things in it. I usually carry a pochette, mini pochette, 6 key holder, my Kindle Paperwhite, Nintendo 3DS XL and a pencil like pouch. I also want to know if a normal size book will fit in the PM. A book doesn't fit in my Speedy 25 so I switch to my Neverfull when I carry a book with me.

Is the Siena heavy? I like bags that are lightweight because of my back issues and since the Siena is more structured I am worried that it might be too heavy for me.

Hi I just uploaded a youtube video of Lv Pochette Metis vs Siena Pm. It shows what I usually carry in it. I'll try to link it once I figure it out. Meanwhile just search lv pochette metis vs siena pm. Hope that helps.

I just got the Siena PM and its perfect! Its light, great strap length and comfy! I chose it over the PM because the PM was too bulky for me and I didn't like the compartment because it made me not fit everything I needed to carry.

Hi I just uploaded a youtube video of Lv Pochette Metis vs Siena Pm. It shows what I usually carry in it. I'll try to link it once I figure it out. Meanwhile just search lv pochette metis vs siena pm. Hope that helps.
thank you Sunshine mama for that great comparison video of the two bags. ur Siena pm is absolutely beautiful and love the multi function of it(handheld, crossbody, shoulder)..I know you had Siena MM previously and what made you exchange it to the pm?
Anyone who's interested on this Youtube video Siena Pm vs Pochette Metis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFPO26bSej8

thank you Sunshine mama for that great comparison video of the two bags. ur Siena pm is absolutely beautiful and love the multi function of it(handheld, crossbody, shoulder)..I know you had Siena MM previously and what made you exchange it to the pm?
Anyone who's interested on this Youtube video Siena Pm vs Pochette Metis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFPO26bSej8

I loved the mm, but i exchanged it for a vain reason really. For some reason, when I wore the mm crossbody, the top length of the bag made my hip look wider and my stomach look bigger. PLUS I thought I might carry a lot more things in the bag but I
quickly realized that it was too heavy. So I was carrying a practically empty bag. So I exchanged it.

BTW thank you for your lovely comment!

So I have a question; do your bags buckled in on themselves when carried with the shoulder strap? I have the mm and it does which I don't really like. Wondering how the rest of you feel about it. TIA!