LOUIS VUITTON SHOES vs MANOLO BLAHNIK--Whats more comfy?

poshgal78

Jun 16, 2008
Hi Guys,

In terms of comfort, which of the 2 do you think is better and would last long for a busy lifestyle? :confused1:

Kindly post your thoughts and experiences here, I am really curious because the price of these 2 brands are almost the same and I would love to get my hands on a Manolo pair but if its like LV in terms of comfort, I would just get an LV pair.

TIA

Last edited:
I own a few pairs of both brands, Im pretty sure quality wise they will surely last a lifetime but in terms of comfy issues... I will go for other brands like stella luna or simply crocs hehehe...

I see, all my shoes now are comfortable (but very low-heeled) because I like walking a lot and I do that every chance I get. However- I really want to get a pair of pretty tall shoes that wont make my feet hurt since my shoes seem to look all the same to me now and I want to try tall shoes. :graucho:

I do 1 inch heels but I wanna try 2-inches or more and they have to be really really kind to my feet since I dont want to get veins and boinks from wearing them. Is that even possible? Any tips?

I see these working gals in HK who walk a mile with very tall shoes and I was wondering how they do it everyday...:wtf:

LV mules are comfy...I tried a pair of MC...they were only 2'...not too high...LV shoes are made a tad smaller so you may need to go up half a size...great for narrow feet though...not sure about MB....I am LV bias you know:graucho: