Louis Vuitton Shoes Size Chart Help!

37 and 38 are european sizes which are a 7-7.5 and a 8-8.5 in US sizes depending on the brand. A 7 could be a US size or a UK size a 7 UK is a 40 european so 10 US.
But I would not buy LV shoes on internet if you have never tried them IRL before. I usually wear a 38 or 38.5 european and I'm only a 37 for LV shoes.

37 and 38 are european sizes which are a 7-7.5 and a 8-8.5 in US sizes depending on the brand. A 7 could be a US size or a UK size a 7 UK is a 40 european so 10 US.
But I would not buy LV shoes on internet if you have never tried them IRL before. I usually wear a 38 or 38.5 european and I'm only a 37 for LV shoes.

I agree. I am a US 7 1/2 men's, wear a European 39 1/2 - 40, but wear LV 6.

I don't have any LV shoes yet, and I wondered if anyone happens to be faniliar with their sizing system. I've looked at lots of different charts that give different numbers for the American vs. European sizes.

I am a perfect 7 and a half shoe size. Does anyone know what my size in LV shoes would be? Do LV shoes run small or large?

I think 7 and a half American is a pretty common shoe size, so I'm hoping that someone can help me out. Thanks in advance!

Eva

You really need to try the shoes on as they run the gamut in sizing. You may have to go up or down a size or half depending on the particular style. They also tend to run on the narrow side.

If you can, I'd also recommend trying them on. I'm usually a 39.5 -40, and found the fit quite different for each pair I tried.

I ended up buying flats in a 39, which was quite surprising as I thought they'd run quite small.

Hi, I 've always been a perfect size 7.5 in American shoes.

Afer MUCH online research, I found that several people say that LV shoes tend to run a half size small. So, instead of a size 7.5 equaling an LV size 37.5, an American 7.5 would be equal to an LV size 38.

Thanks to everyone who posted this info! I was buying used LV shoes online with no return policy, so I was nervous about the sizing. But I ordered LV size 38 in flats and heels, and they both fit me perfectly! I couldn't be happier, since that was a rather major investment to make without trying on the shoes and without a return policy.

I just wondered if others here find that they have to go half a size up in LV shoes? I've always been told I'm a "perfect 7.5" so I'm definitely NOT an 8. ALL of my American shoes are size 7.5.

I'm loving the leather smell of the LV shoes, and even their 3.6 inch heels are actually pretty comfortable. And I am not someone who ordinarily wears heels that high. There shoes were just TOO CUTE to pass up, though. They are from the white monogram multicolor collection from a few years ago. I also have two beautiful LV handbags in white monogram multicolor, so it's fun to match my shoes and bag.

I'll try to post a picture of the shoes later on. I am SO glad I took the chance and went ahead and bought them! I hesitated till the last minute. Hopefully my post will help someone who is unsure of their LV shoe size.

Eva

Hi! Not sure where I ask this sorry if it's in the wrong spot. I ordered a pair of the Louis Vuitton splash rain boot in a size 9 (39) I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 but since they don't come in half sizes I ordered the 9 since I don't want them big. Has anyone tried them on and how do their shoes fit? I'm wondering if I should also order the 10 than take one back. Thanks!

It all depends on the shoe but I usually go up half size 37 half uk 4 half but I just bought the new wedge sneaker 2013 and took a 37 as they are big fitting all my others are up half size x

What do the letters stand for in the LV shoe size engraving? I.e. L38, M38, N38.
thanks in advance!

Not sure what exactly you are asking....the size charts on the US website don't have these "engraving" as you say...some other non-LV shoes use M for "medium width", N for "narrow width".....can u post a photo of what you are referring to?

Not sure what exactly you are asking....the size charts on the US website don't have these "engraving" as you say...some other non-LV shoes use M for "medium width", N for "narrow width".....can u post a photo of what you are referring to?
m_5f395cbc7f80d2f3e639cee2.jpgi-img600x450-1602154734xsg19v1191880.jpg
M39 White loafer I understand 39 sizing but what does the M stand for.
L38 Black loafer size 38 what does the L stand for.
Also I see shoes with N** for sizing
What do the letters in front of the size represent?

Thank you

View attachment 4879825View attachment 4879826
M39 White loafer I understand 39 sizing but what does the M stand for.
L38 Black loafer size 38 what does the L stand for.
Also I see shoes with N** for sizing
What do the letters in front of the size represent?

Thank you

This is from an LV shoe chart. The letters u are asking about refer to width of the shoe:
20201016_102152.png
I hope this helps !!