Louis Vuitton Shoes Size Chart Help!

LV shoes tend to run small due to the Italian sizing. I typicall wear a 7 1/2 and had to buy a size 8 in the ballerina flat and actually could have gone up to 8 1/2. If you wear a size 7 then the equivalent size would be 37, size 8 would be 38 and so on. My advice would be to try on first.

Reactions: yasmimcfi
Oh really? I have no trouble to go up sizes in ballerina flat, as I only buy flats/sneakers from LV, never need to go up sizes! Maybe heels u might want to! Sometimes I find the shoes might be abit loose, even the same size I brought normally! I stuck with 35 with most brand shoes, only brought a pair from lanvin that is size 36!
So in my case, I never go up sizes!

I feel that LV shoe sizing runs TTS. I wear a US 7.5 and my own a pair of Louis Vuitton Marlene booties in 37.5. My LV loafers are also a 37.5 and they are patent leather, and patent leather shoes tend to run small, but this is not the case with my LV loafers. They don't run narrow at all, in my opinion. Personally my feet fall under a "B" width and I can wear a "C" width as well.

I may be the exception to the rule but lately I've gone down half a size. I'm a size 38 and a half but have been buying 38s.

I think the best thing is to try on as everyone is different in foot shapes.

i'm a 6.5 US and I had some heels in 37 and some in 36.5
really depends on the style

i think mens is like a size large? i think my bf had to try on an 8 LV size when he is a 9 US size when he tried on sneakers in the store last time